Kelly Palvik would Run Today’s MW Division

It makes me laugh because i know at some point after his ban is lifted MoreThreads will make another Wilder-Fury thread, he just can't help himself.
It makes me laugh because i know at some point after his ban is lifted MoreThreads will make another Wilder-Fury thread, he just can't help himself.
My favorite part is he was expecting to go back and forth & that shit got shutdown real quick...hahahaha
Like when a kid is acting a fool and their parent just slaps the shit out of them and they start crying hysterically.

kelly wasn’t a bad fighter but he wasn’t great either. i don’t think he’d be very competitive at 160-168 today. too much talent.

lol 168 is a historic low, and 160 isnt much better with a 41 year old holding 2 belts while fighting nobody. Pavlik was very big with strong power, no idea where fools get the idea the charlos would be fav over him.

lol 168 is a historic low, and 160 isnt much better with a 41 year old holding 2 belts while fighting nobody. Pavlik was very big with strong power, no idea where fools get the idea the charlos would be fav over him.
Of course you don't.
Maybe its because they hold belts instead of getting stripped of them.
What Jermell has down is very respectable and impressive.
Hopefully Jermall will find a way to get a name bigger than his. Not looking good with everyone tied up. Shouldn't be this hard to make Plant Charlo or Benavidez fight eachother.
Both Benavidez and Charlo need to stop chasing Canelo at this point. Unless they want to have another year of non impressive resumes.

Your response had literally nothing to do with the point I made other than 'they hold belts'. Is that really your best argument? Jermall holds 1 belt so that means he is the fav over Pavlik? I know you are generally clueless but I expected better.

In reality. Jermall has not shown power, at 160, and looked like crap vs a cab driver last fight so the notion he would be fav let alone stop Pavlik is not based in reality. I think Pavlik stops both of them.

Kelly was much better than some people would give him credit for. He does get hit more than I like to see, and he doesn't do too much to roll or peel some of the sting off those shots. I think he could probably wear down a guy like Charlo who doesn't have many layers to his game and seems to have reliable, but not terrifying power. GGG vs Pavlik would be good. GGG from 2014 was peak form. GGG's jab might keep Pavlik from steadily rolling through him. Both have good chins, but in a fight like this I think it comes down to who has the better chin.
This is a very good post and as a huge Kelly Pavlik fan, one of the guys who was an early influence on me getting obsessed w/ the sport of boxing, I have a bias towards him but I honestly do think he was trouble for most guys.

The problem was he cut easy and GGG's jab might really put his face into a reformation project for a surgeon. He very well might get stopped by cuts in a fun and back and forth fight that GGG (another guy I'm a huge fan of) ultimately wins but they both take damage. I really think Kelly's face and lack of defense ultimately cost him a win tho.

Last edited:
Your response had literally nothing to do with the point I made other than 'they hold belts'. Is that really your best argument? Jermall holds 1 belt so that means he is the fav over Pavlik? I know you are generally clueless but I expected better.

In reality. Jermall has not shown power, at 160, and looked like crap vs a cab driver last fight so the notion he would be fav let alone stop Pavlik is not based in reality. I think Pavlik stops both of them.
I know you're terrified of me dragging you through the thread per usual by not quoting me.
Nobody cares about your fantasy fights hemRoids.
It was a point saying that they stand a chance against anybody because they are champions who take it seriously.
The reason why nobody takes you and the other 2 fanboy clowns on here serious is because you consistently knit pick on certain fighters but never ever hold that same level of scrutiny towards the fighters you are romantically attracted to.

It was a point saying that they stand a chance against anybody because they are champions who take it seriously.

Maybe you forgot but I was responding to the takes that Pavlik would not stand a chance in todays division and would get knocked out by the charlos. You need to stop conflating both bros, as Mall has done nothing at 160 and just fighting bums and not even looking good. That is not taking the sport seriously.

The reason why nobody takes you and the other 2 fanboy clowns on here serious is because you consistently knit pick on certain fighters but never ever hold that same level of scrutiny towards the fighters you are romantically attracted to.

knitpicking? you mean actually analysing their performances rather than just being blinded by their belts like you and your casual mates are? Its a knitpick that he was struggled with a cab driver last fight?

Of course you don't.
Maybe its because they hold belts instead of getting stripped of them.
What Jermell has down is very respectable and impressive.
Hopefully Jermall will find a way to get a name bigger than his. Not looking good with everyone tied up. Shouldn't be this hard to make Plant Charlo or Benavidez fight eachother.
Both Benavidez and Charlo need to stop chasing Canelo at this point. Unless they want to have another year of non impressive resumes.

Charlo ducked Canelo, Jacobs, and Benavidez. Jermall is a dud.

Jermell is a fun fighter but am a little disappointed he didnt entertain Crawfords trash talk. Hope there isnt yet another PBC duck in the making

Maybe you forgot but I was responding to the takes that Pavlik would not stand a chance in todays division and would get knocked out by the charlos. You need to stop conflating both bros, as Mall has done nothing at 160 and just fighting bums and not even looking good. That is not taking the sport seriously.

knitpicking? you mean actually analysing their performances rather than just being blinded by their belts like you and your casual mates are? Its a knitpick that he was struggled with a cab driver last fight?

You cant argue with wklycheerleader. He's more sensitive than some women I know and he's devout like a loyal woman which is s good thing. Matter of fact he's probably MTF.

Pride my man, pride @WklySportsMemes

I’d take prime Pavlik in a lot of hypothetical fantasy matches at the current crop of 160, but running the division? Maybe prime Pav vs current GGG, sure, but PRIME GGG is too much for any version of Ghost imo.

Nobody is conflating both brothers. You are no AnyLaST. You're just some dummy online with a shitty biased to the max opinion and agenda.

Who was Benavidez dropped by? Who is notable on his resume?
Benavidez falls under the same fkn crybaby complaints you have for Jermall. That's how everyone knows its disingenuous. When you build shrines to a guy almost in the same exact boat but then whine non stop when another guy gets love.

You cant argue with wklycheerleader. He's more sensitive than some women I know and he's devout like a loyal woman which is s good thing. Matter of fact he's probably MTF.

Pride my man, pride @WklySportsMemes
Still upset Bud hasn't signed the contract I see.
The irony of 2 out of the 3 biggest knob gobblers on the forum calling anybody a cheerleader. Ha. Pipe down dork.

Still upset Bud hasn't signed the contract I see.
The irony of 2 out of the 3 biggest knob gobblers on the forum calling anybody a cheerleader. Ha. Pipe down dork.

Blah blah blah strawman

Blah blah blah gaslighting

Blah blah blah

Simple af

Charlo ducked Canelo, Jacobs, and Benavidez. Jermall is a dud.

Jermell is a fun fighter but am a little disappointed he didnt entertain Crawfords trash talk. Hope there isnt yet another PBC duck in the making
We all knew you would find a way to pull out the lotion and talk about Bud.
Canelo chose Bivol over Jermall dunce.

Who was Benavidez dropped by? Who is notable on his resume?
Benavidez falls under the same fkn crybaby complaints you have for Jermall. That's how everyone knows its disingenuous. When you build shrines to a guy almost in the same exact boat but then whine non stop when another guy gets love.

Benavidez is continually calling out all the best fighters, while Jermall is not calling anyone out and when confronted he makes excuses to avoid them and has avoided fighting the other champions in his division for years. Benavidez has looked like a monster in every fight, while Jermall has often looked mediocre, yet you are comparing them and claiming I'm a hypocrite? lol.

You are so desperate to attack me you don't realise you just clowned yourself.

Benavidez is continually calling out all the best fighters, while Jermall is not calling anyone out and when confronted he makes excuses to avoid them and has avoided fighting the other champions in his division for years. Benavidez has looked like a monster in every fight, while Jermall has often looked mediocre, yet you are comparing them and claiming I'm a hypocrite? lol.

You are so desperate to attack me you don't realise you just clowned yourself.
I just pointed out a fight that gave your boyfriend hell and you just ignore it. Cool. Lol
Like 101 people have told your goofy ass on here, it doesn't matter what they say.
You 3 stooges have selective hearing I swear. All of them have called out eachother. Doesn't matter, Plant is the only one who got a real test.
Benavidez didn't get fights because he fumbled the bag. No matter how hard you D ride on him it is his own fault. That's called consequences.

I just pointed out a fight that gave your boyfriend hell and you just ignore it. Cool. Lol

I ignore a flash knockdown when he was 20 years old 5 years ago, because its totally irrelevant to boxing today. I'm sure if I brought up Canelo getting rocked by Cotto's older brother, when he was 20, you would say the same thing.

I never even mentioned Benavidez in this thread btw.

You 3 stooges have selective hearing I swear. All of them have called out eachother

Charlo is literally on the record recently ducking Benavidez when he said he had nothing to offer when Tyson pressed him. There is a difference between insulting someone and calling them out for a fight. Plant, Charlo and Canelo are all on the record saying they don't want to fight Benavidez. He is on the record saying he wants to fight them all. Cope with the FACTS.

I ignore a flash knockdown when he was 20 years old 5 years ago, because its totally irrelevant to boxing today. I'm sure if I brought up Canelo getting rocked by Cotto's older brother, when he was 20, you would say the same thing.

Charlo is literally on the record recently ducking Benavidez when he said he had nothing to offer when Tyson pressed him. There is a difference between insulting someone and calling them out for a fight. Plant, Charlo and Canelo are all on the record saying they don't want to fight Benavidez. He is on the record saying he wants to fight them all. Cope with the FACTS.
Who the fuck is Benavidez to call any shots????
You rabid fanboys are so delusional you dont realize that your idols are not in the driver's seat.
Canelo still is in the driver's seat. Anybody with half a brain understands why nothing was going to get made then with a B side until Canelo was locked in for at least 3 fights.
Charlo the only one out there for him? Nope
The Plant fight not happening was 100% David's fault.
Its hilarious and all telling how you expect other champions to do what's best for David. Lol

You can downplay it all you like. The fact of the matter is this "monster" was knocked on his ass by a Romanian cab driver and by a jab no less. What ham-and-egger will David fight next? Let's see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back