Kelly Palvik would Run Today’s MW Division

You can downplay it all you like. The fact of the matter is this "monster" was knocked on his ass by a Romanian cab driver and by a jab no less. What ham-and-egger will David fight next? Let's see.

Yet everyone is still scared to fight him!

Who the fuck is Benavidez to call any shots????

So now calling out fighters is 'trying to call the shots'? Notice how you diverted from the original point when you got smacked down.

According to every fighter whos said they won't fight him including Canelo. GG

Yet everyone is still scared to fight him!

So now calling out fighters is 'trying to call the shots'? Notice how you diverted from the original point when you got smacked down.
You have no point. You're a weakling mentally & physically. Only thing you smack is your gums & keyboard about your love for another man.
If David wanted to fight Plant & Charlo prior to his give me title fight he should of took the sport seriously and held on to his belts both times.
Hell I may even pick Pavlik over Benavidez & I like Benavidez.

If David wanted to fight Plant & Charlo prior to his give me title fight he should of took the sport seriously and held on to his belts both times.

So that somehow excuses them ducking Benavidez now despite him having earned the fight? You think having a title is the only way to earn a big fight? lol

So that somehow excuses them ducking Benavidez now despite him having earned the fight? You think having a title is the only way to earn a big fight? lol
Hey dummy... How can you earn the fight with the same actions that cause you to get stripped of the titles??? Do you even think before you type.
"I know I committed the crime but why are you taking me to jail...this isn't fair."

So you started the argument by claiming they need to fight each other, and they are not ducking Benavidez, and you ended it by saying Benavidez has not earned the fight. That's another KO on my list I think. GG.

According to every fighter whos said they won't fight him including Canelo. GG
What about Beterbiev? You said David is bigger and better. Why wouldn't he be ready to fight him at light heavyweight if that's the case? Bivol doesn't sound scared of him, either. David is a big fish in a small pond. That's all.

So you started the argument by claiming they need to fight each other, and they are not ducking Benavidez, and you ended it by saying Benavidez has not earned the fight. That's another KO on my list I think. GG.
Earned over waiting for Canelo genius....You can't even keep up. "GG" Jesus can you get anymore lame/cringe. Real original. What's next you going to start referring to us as "My boiy."

We all knew you would find a way to pull out the lotion and talk about Bud.
Canelo chose Bivol over Jermall dunce.

So you gonna ignore the video where Jermell, Jermalls own brother, says Jermall ducked Canelo? What in 2018? Of course you are because youre an angry teenager and ignore anything that contradicts your fantasy.

Jermall ducked Canelo when he was GBP, ducked Jacobs, and is actively ducking Benavidez. Jermell is a DOG tho and I fuck with em

I just pointed out a fight that gave your boyfriend hell and you just ignore it. Cool. Lol
Like 101 people have told your goofy ass on here, it doesn't matter what they say.
You 3 stooges have selective hearing I swear. All of them have called out eachother. Doesn't matter, Plant is the only one who got a real test.
Benavidez didn't get fights because he fumbled the bag. No matter how hard you D ride on him it is his own fault. That's called consequences.

This guy a legit e thug foh

So you gonna ignore the video where Jermell, Jermalls own brother, says Jermall ducked Canelo? What in 2018? Of course you are because youre an angry teenager and ignore anything that contradicts your fantasy.

Jermall ducked Canelo when he was GBP, ducked Jacobs, and is actively ducking Benavidez. Jermell is a DOG tho and I fuck with em
Normal people don't call that ducking. Sane people knew that Canelo was an all time great and Charlo wasn't ready yet.
Jermell would slap you silly for disrespecting his brother. He dont fk with you myboi.

Normal people don't call that ducking. Sane people knew that Canelo was an all time great and Charlo wasn't ready yet.
Jermell would slap you silly for disrespecting his brother. He dont fk with you myboi.

Jesus what a hypocrite you are. So Jermell is a champ and the man for taking on all comers even if it meant a loss (that he avenged) but Jermall is still a LION because he was afraid of Jacobs (who he called out first), Canelo (bc he was too good?), and Benavidez (who he called out first). Cant you see that you just give passes out to fighters you like?

Instead of owning up to your homo tendencies you just rationalize your shitty takes using, you guessed it, gaslighting and strawman tactics.

Sit down son

Jesus what a hypocrite you are. So Jermell is a champ and the man for taking on all comers even if it meant a loss (that he avenged) but Jermall is still a LION because he was afraid of Jacobs (who he called out first), Canelo (bc he was too good?), and Benavidez (who he called out first). Cant you see that you just give passes out to fighters you like?

Instead of owning up to your homo tendencies you just rationalize your shitty takes using, you guessed it, gaslighting and strawman tactics.

Sit down son
Oh look you made up an imaginary counter point again.
"LIONS" lmao adding in all types of description.
On record for my thoughts on Jermell's career surpassing Jermall's due to Jermall waiting on Canelo or GGG.
You clowns live in a fantasy world to where if you like one fighter you have to hate and demonize the other threats in the weight class.
I'll even give you a compliment. You have a ton of feminine energy about you. Nice job keep it up myboi.

So a duck isn't really a duck if your opponent is really good even though your the champion? No wonder you are friends with that Kovalev clown boy. Brainlets.

Pavlik had a hell of a run for a while, I never understood what his promoters were doing though. It was pretty clear that he wasn't fit to fight crafty opponents like Hopkins or Martinez. He was a very basic, straight-forward kind of guy who was tough and punched pretty hard, and kept plodding forward until the final bell. Not exactly a technical genius capable of solving a riddle like what those two presented.

If he had been matched up with the right guys, his run could've been a lot longer. Might be remembered a lot more favourably now.

So a duck isn't really a duck if your opponent is really good even though your the champion? No wonder you are friends with that Kovalev clown boy. Brainlets.
Not even... Both guys had better options for a better fight and its not just some lamb to slaughter feeder fight.
See you are new to boxing and you dont even understand that there are levels to even belt holders .
We are friends because we both have been following the sport for years & converse fluently on it. Also because we both enjoy pisssssing on clown trolls like you BJclown & RDLclown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back