joe rogan messes up

oof

aCBbYn2.gif

Serious question: why tf is he even still doing this? He has $100mill+ from podcasting, he does standup, and has a supplement company. Why is he wasting his time with UFC commentary when you can tell he checked out along time ago. His commentary is stale and doesn't pack the same level of knowledge and enthusiasm from a decade ago. Is he doing this to get out of the house away from wife and kids? I really wanna know....

Serious question: why tf is he even still doing this? He has $100mill+ from podcasting, he does standup, and has a supplement company. Why is he wasting his time with UFC commentary when you can tell he checked out along time ago. His commentary is stale and doesn't pack the same level of knowledge and enthusiasm from a decade ago. Is he doing this to get out of the house away from wife and kids? I really wanna know....

As long as it keeps him from doing comedy, I'll take it.

<RomeroSalute>

He likes it.

Turns out people like doing things for the enjoyment and not just for the money

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wow-amazed.gif

Put simply, he just enjoys it. He doesn’t seem as knowledgeable about all the fighters as he once was, but that’s partially because there’s far more now and he doesn’t commentate every event. He clearly is still a big fight fan and noticeably gets excited discussing certain fighters and match ups.

Back