joe rogan messes up

Oh, snap. Rogan just came out for the Satanist he is. Y'all know about the red shoe thing, no?

Turns out people like doing things for the enjoyment and not just for the money

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wow-amazed.gif
We are lucky that he looks at it that way too

I don’t mind Joe’s commentating. He is synonymous with the UFC PPV events.

Between the knees and the belt and caught a fair piece of the plate.

Doesn’t he just read off a teleprompter? Probably wasn’t even thinking about it when he said it.

I know the quality of his commentary has dropped off but I still like having him on PPVs. I like the nostalgia of it all.

Amomda gonna lose her baby softened her.. imo
Pre-maternal Nunes is the new Motivated BJ Penn.

<mma4>

Or paternal? Since Nina's the mom. Fuck, I'm as confused as Rogan over here.

<JerryWWF>

Serious question: why tf is he even still doing this? He has $100mill+ from podcasting, he does standup, and has a supplement company. Why is he wasting his time with UFC commentary when you can tell he checked out along time ago. His commentary is stale and doesn't pack the same level of knowledge and enthusiasm from a decade ago. Is he doing this to get out of the house away from wife and kids? I really wanna know....
I've wondered why he has so much stuff going on also.

Serious question: why tf is he even still doing this? He has $100mill+ from podcasting, he does standup, and has a supplement company. Why is he wasting his time with UFC commentary when you can tell he checked out along time ago. His commentary is stale and doesn't pack the same level of knowledge and enthusiasm from a decade ago. Is he doing this to get out of the house away from wife and kids? I really wanna know....

He’s probably trying to pay off his massive doomsday bunker.

Back