Name one fighter you would had liked to seen fight in PRIDE

Khabib. To see how he fights without the cage.
It would be a big adjustment for all the wrestlers not used to having high level opposition in the ring. But sometimes the ring helps wrestlers too.

Name one fighter you would had liked to seen fight in PRIDE. I will go first: Tito Ortiz

P3JD.gif

200.gif

v9MUhANiu6WXeKwWXGyy1iZ4DC6XdjVUPvPQxSwjVdA7QM8qjZH76c5oi_QVw-ObYX2Av_7Yck9oMA=w300-h205

ZYIrMzd.gif

titoortiz-grave-digger-o.gif
Tito would've been T'd up in Pride...Frank Shamrock gave him all sorts of trouble, he could hardly handle Prime Liddel, and had to build a name of past prime Ken Shamrock. This is coming from a Tito fan, but him being able to fight in a cage instead of a ring was definitely to his benefit.

I literally don’t give a fuck about Pride and I’d be surprised if 5% of you saw a Pride fight in real time. Grow the fuck up, and move on. It’s over 15 years.

Wow.

And aren’t half you clowns bitching about Nate/Borz, Yan/O’Malley? Make up your fucking minds about exactly which freak/crazy odds fights you want to see.

BRUTAL!

If khabib vs tibau had been in a ring khabib would have had an easier time getting him down

I literally don’t give a fuck about Pride and I’d be surprised if 5% of you saw a Pride fight in real time. Grow the fuck up, and move on. It’s over 15 years.

Wow.
Awwww look everyone,he's so pissed he missed a great era in the history of the sport. Let's everyone point and laugh and throw rotten fruit,yall.

Im going with Paddy Pimblett, he has that energy. We basically know how Jiri would fair in Pride otherwise id say him.

Awwww look everyone,he's so pissed he missed a great era in the history of the sport. Let's everyone point and laugh and throw rotten fruit,yall.
No, not really. I think most of it is a bit of a joke. I’ve seen IT ALL... Just like the clowns that pretend they saw it in real time. I just don’t lie about it, and I’m not a follower.

Grow up. If you really tbought it could never get better, why do you watch 15 years later? Smarten up, and remember who you’re dealing with.

Mac Danzig had one or two fights in Pride that trips me out for some reason.
That was on one of the PRIDE shows in Vegas so it wasn't under traditional PRIDE rules because they wouldn't allow them. Those PRIDE shows in Vegas were great though.

Back