PBP DWCS 2022: Week 3, Aug. 9, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out on Week 3 of DWCS 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His grappling seems good enough to beat a bunch of the shitty fighters on the UFC's roster. It's so bloated nowadays.

He'll probably beat some regional level guys. I hope so anyway. I hate seeing guys without a lot of fight experience get pushed too aggressively. It can ruin some guys. Bo is obviously talented, but the UFC is a shark tank.

He'll probably beat some regional level guys. I hope so anyway. I hate seeing guys without a lot of fight experience get pushed too aggressively. It can ruin some guys. Bo is obviously talented, but the UFC is a shark tank.
He's an immediate person of interest IMO. Middleweight isn't particularly deep.

Bisping trying to downplay Bo Nickal now.

Last edited:

I think he's getting a UFC contract. Why else would they have him headline the card.

Just because he might be in the UFC, doesn't mean he'll be pushed too quickly. You can fight a lot of cans in the UFC lol

the UFC was a shark tank. now they just call up some part time fighter from a regional promotion they show on fight pass to give a guy an easy win.

He's an immediate person of interest IMO. Middleweight isn't particularly deep.

It isn't deep since two guys cleaned the whole thing out. Give him eight more fights. Then he can get the Weidman treatment or something, lol.

the UFC was a shark tank. now they just call up some part time fighter from a regional promotion they show on fight pass to give a guy an easy win.

Those are guys who he will beat but he needs experience.

The UFC isn't going to risk letting this kid get snatched up by Bellator or PFL because they want him to beat another regional bum. You sign him now, it's an investment.

If Dana didn't give Carpenter a deal, I would have been surprised.

Back