Law Trumps home raided

he literally had nuclear codes. Jared sold them to the saudis. They gonna Nike Israel, which will further shift the oil and gas industries to benefit the saudis and other Arab countries Jared had connnections with. Jared’s gay lover, hunter Biden has ties with Ukraine and Russia, who also colluded witching opec+. So basically hunter and Jared, being teh they, rule the world.

Because trump is a spy and the fbi raid proves espionage.

I think I got at least some of that correct
Nice job putting words in our mouths. So far all we know is top secret documents were seized at Mar a Lago. There is a ton of speculation as to the nature of these documents. Rumors are that they contain information pertaining to nuclear energy, and then wild speculation that it's to sell it to the Saudis. Any reasonable Trump critic will stop at that. So far it's the far right who has been confusing speculation with facts, including yourself

I have a feeling this thread is going to deliver in the coming days/weeks. Already a slew of double yellows and a banned.

giphy.gif

Guys, trump had the fbi over and dubbed them so incompetent that he forced them to literally first ask him to install an extra lock on the documents, but then a couple weeks later, raid him, break past a lock that they ordered him install to prove he has super documents that should have been locked with a lock
I really don't know how you do it. Even if you truly believe all of this it's still hard to imagine how you can seriously defend each pivot. They planted, to they stole, to it was all declassified, etc. It has to be exhausting. I can't imagine trying to defend someone so hard, especially a politician. On the other hand if you are just doing this to be a contrarian it is even more dumfounding and pathetic. Either way the amount of effort you put into this is very sad because there has to be a better way for you to spend that time.

Not by design but of course it’s possible, I’m not saying I know one way or another just my experience of 15 years involved in SCIF’s clearances and all that makes it hard. But then again a president and his staff have the biggest leash. It’s just very weird if something that important was gone it would be notice within a few days and when someone gets debriefed leaving at SCI program they do accountability and inventory to ensure Nothing is missing but stranger things have happened

I'm willing to see how this pans out. Right now it doesn't look too good IMHO.

but how does this show he was not complying and warrant a raid?

He still had classified material. Its we the peoples documents that the National Archives oversee.

Maralago isnt even Trumps residence, he's forbidden to live there. Trump was storing classified documents in his vacation home.

I'm willing to see how this pans out. Right now it doesn't look too good IMHO.
Yea that is true it doesn’t look good. I just want transparency if trump is guilty that’s fine he deserves punishment ya know.. it can go either way bad look to raid a political foe or a guy broke many laws and it was just.
We will see

I really don't know how you do it. Even if you truly believe all of this it's still hard to imagine how you can seriously defend each pivot. They planted, to they stole, to it was all declassified, etc. It has to be exhausting. I can't imagine trying to defend someone so hard, especially a politician. On the other hand if you are just doing this to be a contrarian it is even more dumfounding and pathetic. Either way the amount of effort you put into this is very sad because there has to be a better way for you to spend that time.
Lol @ not being able to handle the unvarnished truth from our resident Walter Cronkite.

That's reasonable.
Eh I voted for him and I understand people that dislike trump are high fixing and sticking it in right winger faces which is fine. I defend him at times but I hope he fades away and DeSantis runs in 2024. Trump does not unite people at all he’s so polarizing it makes us be ugly to each other, other politicians do this also by design but he is in your face about it.

Yeah except earlier today just admitted it is about that thing<Lmaoo>

Whataboutism is not admitting but hey if a blue checked Twitter person said it , it must be true

Back