Law Trumps home raided

I guess you guys have seen the search warrant and the property seized? That`s a lot of evidence to plant...

I guess you guys have seen the search warrant and the property seized? That`s a lot of evidence to plant...
It's going to be funny when the Trump twats start going nuts about fake election fake news fake FBI planting :D

Have we had a laugh at the Trump twats about these yet? I was off for a few days
297808964_1750544315304903_6351439788452131443_n.jpg

Mulvaney claiming the FBI informant could only be the 6-8 absolute closest people to Trump is interesting. Imagine if it was one of his own kids trying to save their ass, or even Melania.
It would not surprise me if it was Melania, actually. She does not have a lot of affection for grumpy, and then there is the talk of him running again. Melania will NOT go back to being first lady!
Not to mention that if Grumpy goes to jail, Melania get promoted from arm-candy to running whatever is left of the Trump empire. Should he not come out again (considering his age and health) it will be hers.

Just to catch you up, fuck commie scum bags. Fuck the two party system that Americans are now slaves to. Fuck the fed reserve. Fuck shadow operations. Fuck congress reps making more than 95% of their representatives and avoiding taxes that they control.
Fuck Mobb Deep. Fuck Biggie.
Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a motherfuckin' crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too.

Maybe he'll somehow manage to escape, but right now Trump looks like a White Belt spazzing out after being caught in a Triangle by a Blue Belt.

Tap, Nap or Snap, Donald;)
He'll get away with it like the slimey git he is. At least he's gone through it a bit though, eh?

Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity: The Essence of the FBI.

This shouldn't not be taken as Ott Topic.

As entertaining as this fiasco is my prediction is that nothing will matter and Trump won’t face any real consequences, definitely not jail time. No matter what they catch him doing Republicans will circle the wagons and he’ll still end up with the nomination for 2024.

It’s great content though lol

As entertaining as this fiasco is my prediction is that nothing will matter and Trump won’t face any real consequences, definitely not jail time. No matter what they catch him doing Republicans will circle the wagons and he’ll still end up with the nomination for 2024.

I hope he gets the nomination. Will be fun to see him lose again to a demented old man.

He'll get away with it like the slimey git he is. At least he's gone through it a bit though, eh?

Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity: The Essence of the FBI.

This shouldn't not be taken as Ott Topic.

Wouldn't surprised me if you're both right and the Teflon Don(ald)still manages to somehow slip the KO punch. Politicians of all stripes have a capacity for self-preservation that makes cockroaches look fragile.

Silly Plebs - rules are for thee, not we!:rolleyes:

I have a feeling this thread is going to deliver in the coming days/weeks. Already a slew of double yellows and a banned.

giphy.gif
Posters people love will die in this thread. Enjoy them now before they are gone.

Last edited:
Posters people loved will die in this thread. Enjoy them now before they are gone.
Many. If Cheeto gets his way at best he won't get to run again which somehow they will seem as some of a "well didn't want it anyway" victory.

6 years of this shit. Actually less, this is only up to 2019 :D

When there's a half decade concerted effort to fuck someone over using exaggeration or outright lies, getting him the 700th try isn't impressive. In the end, these people end up looking like the assholes, not him.

Yeah except earlier today just admitted it is about that thing<Lmaoo>

"Word is..."
"People are saying...."
"More and more people are saying..."

Who needs actual facts when your retarded fanbase will believe any lie that comes out of your mouth?

diaper don is going to be indicted, yes, this time after the '700th' try - i guess the stars must be aligned properly, and needless to say they didn't execute a search warrant on his private residence and recover a bunch of top secret documents which they were specifically looking for just to impress a bunch of chuds.

Is that impressive? You can catch anyone Jay walking.

Back