Which of these fighters with current 10+ win streaks has the best chance to beat Silva's record?

Which of these fighters with current 10+ win streaks has the best chance to beat Silva's record?

• Total voters

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Usman's win streak has ended at 15, which of these fighters do you think could tie or beat Anderson Silva's record of 16?

I think Volkanovski would have a good shot to tie or beat the record if he stays at 145 but if he goes to 155 though he's going to lose very soon.

edit: Jon Jones streak no longer 13 because the no contest vs DC

Capture.PNG

http://statleaders.ufc.com/

Last edited:
Like him or not, Jones is the best fighter and would easily do it if he would actually fight. He's let too much time pass now though

I say Volk

Volk I think for sure. I don't see anyone at FW beating him. And for him, he's beaten all the top guys, now its on to Emmet, Allen, Yair, guys that you wouldn't favor over him. There is no Khamzat type at FW

Jones is on a 4 fight win streak not 13.
lnWys8n.png

The three guys in the options are probably going to fight each other. I doubt Volkanovski will beat either Oliveira or Islam. Hard to say for me.

I laughed when I read Jon Jones

NC with Cormier and he clearly lost against Reyes, only a moron would believe Reyes didn't win the first 3 rounds.
Not to mention the Santos fight.

Volkanovski if he doesn't go to LW
Islam if he doesn't retire after 3 defenses.
I think Charles will lose.

Ankalaev has a lot of potential.

Usman's win streak has ended at 15, which of these fighters do you think could tie or beat Anderson Silva's record of 16?

I think Volkanovski would have a good shot to tie or beat the record if he stays at 145 but if he goes to 155 though he's going to lose very soon.

Also no contests / draws don't break win streaks as far as the UFC stats are concerned.

View attachment 938968

http://statleaders.ufc.com/
I'd say that, if Charles beats Islam, I don't see anyone else beating him for a while.

Volk, especially if he stays at BW

The winner of islam/Oliveria vs Volkanovski I could see doing it.

I picked Jon Jones, and i think he does it by next year.

I think Volk could do it, especially if he stays at FW

Like him or not, Jones is the best fighter and would easily do it if he would actually fight. He's let too much time pass now though

I say Volk
Jones just lost back to back santos and reyes in two of the worst title robberies in UFC history, especially so for reyes which was absolute blatant robbery.

it doesn’t matter what the record book says, reyes beat jones, broke him, and effectively retired him.

Jones is on a 4 fight win streak not 13.
lnWys8n.png

Wow look how active Jones was during that short time span. Almost has to be more to him sitting out this long.

I picked Islam but changed my vote to Volk

Back