Which of these fighters with current 10+ win streaks has the best chance to beat Silva's record?

Which of these fighters with current 10+ win streaks has the best chance to beat Silva's record?

• Total voters
I laughed when I read Jon Jones

NC with Cormier and he clearly lost against Reyes, only a moron would believe Reyes didn't win the first 3 rounds.
Not to mention the Santos fight.

Volkanovski if he doesn't go to LW
Islam if he doesn't retire after 3 defenses.
I think Charles will lose.

Ankalaev has a lot of potential.

Give us a break. We don't judge records based on pretend metrics on what we think should have happened.

Volk because he keeps breaking his ceiling every time I watch him fight

Keep in mind Anderson also took fights at LHW during that streak. Frankly, none of these playbois are on his level.

<{silvanormal}>

No one or Volk, you might need to look for someone still not top #15 with a decent streak already, all those guys are bound to lose any day now.

Usman would had tied Silva's record, but Anderson was champion in 2 fights, that changes the game imo and Usman wasnt in the same league imo.

Jones would have to have 4 HW wins, and he's not getting easy fights there so Stipe, Ngannou, Gane, Aspinal, Blaydes etc. a huge, dangerous task. Doubtful.
Volkanovski is moving up so he'll be losing soon. Oliveira as much as I love his style, it's a matter of time before it's no longer sustainable. Makhaev is unproven at that level, let him win against Charles first.

All in all I don't see it happening yet.

Volk is the best fighter on this list who has faced the best competition in his division. If Max couldn’t beat him, then not likely anyone else well. He could get to 17 wins in about 2 years.

Jones is closer, but he’s moving to HW, where he has never fought, and he’s been out a long time. With his inactivity and age, I just don’t see it happening, at least not before Volk does it.

Still long way to go but Volkanovski is the clear favorite

Jon Jones has a 22 fight win streak in the UFC

let that sink in

oh that's right, his fight against Cormier and Matt Hamill weren't "wins"

636369750098850591-USATSI-10186461.jpg

matt-hammill-tuf-10-finale.jpg

I agree. But if we’re ignoring technicalities and are just being completely honest, his streak is 21, considering he clearly lost to Reyes no discussion possible

Volkanovski. He is my p4p nr 1,and still would've been so even if Usman would've won against Edwards.
I don't think anyone beats him at LW either. Hell Im not sure Edwards would beat Volk at WW.

Would say Jones if he actually fought. But he doesn't. So Volk.

I laughed when I read Jon Jones

NC with Cormier and he clearly lost against Reyes, only a moron would believe Reyes didn't win the first 3 rounds.
Not to mention the Santos fight.

Volkanovski if he doesn't go to LW
Islam if he doesn't retire after 3 defenses.
I think Charles will lose.

Ankalaev has a lot of potential.
Tbh Jones shouldnt have been DQ'd vs Hamill and would have already beaten the record if not for Steve Mazzagatti asking a deaf guy with blood in his eyes if he could continue

Back