Social Stephan Colbert official loses ratings battle to Fox News' Greg Gutfeld

The only thing I really like on Fox is Tucker. Kayleigh Mcenany is all right, I guess.

But yeah, losing to Gutfeld.... ouch....
Kayleigh is more than alright, she's perfect. She's... she's perfect

If you had tons of right wing chud shows during this time slot competing then there would be something to brag about but that's not the case. Sorry.

<{hughesimpress}>

His show is borderline unwatchable. I don't know if he's trying to be as lame as possible, ala Norm McDonald(he surely can't think his jokes are funny), but it's just terrible.

Want to test your cringe tolerance? Watch a Gufeld monologue.
Wow using Norm in the same breath as Colbert is blasphemy at best...

A lot of conservatives are on Medicare and government aid , so they can stay up late and watch tv
Yeah, the average age of Fox News viewers is senior citizen aged. One of the reasons why the UFC kept getting progressively better TV deals is that their demographic is more of the key male 18-49 demographic that advertisers want the most.

Makes sense. The younger audience is streaming. Both network TV and basic cable will slowly become the exclusive domain of old people. I'm more surprised the the boomers are up that late.

Colbert is like a legless man in a race for people with one leg.

I'm surprised anybody watches any of those shows anymore. Ferguson was the only one worth watching.

Wow using Norm in the same breath as Colbert is blasphemy at best...
He's talking about Gutfield and I don't think he's equating them in terms of comedic talent. Its that Norm would sometimes bomb on purpose with lame jokes and Gutfield is so bad that it seems like he's trying to do that but in all likelihood he's just unfunny.

Norm was the best, can't think of a single conservative comedian off the top of my head who comes close right now and Norm was very conservative by Hollywood standards.

To be fair, the there are like 5 liberal late night talk shows and only one conservative one.

Late night talk shows also only appeal to people over 40, no young people are watching them.

Colbert used to be funny before he turned into a boring propaganda machine.
That's basically why he's losing to Gutfeld who has half the talent now. He lost a lot of his audience when he sold out. The Comedy Central audience that wants people to actually be smart and funny and not just corporate talking heads.

To be fair, the there are like 5 liberal late night talk shows and only one conservative one.

Late night talk shows also only appeal to people over 40, no young people are watching them.
If young people watch late night talk shows its almost always through YT clips, especially since YT aggressively promotes those clips over content by YT creators.

I used to watch him when he was on that show with Juan Williams and that fine ass Kimberly Guilfoyle, dude aint funny at all, hes that asshole that makes a lotta sarcastic remarks and thinks hes funny but the charm just aint there
Maybe hes gotten better, though
Probably not. But Fox News is the most watched news channel on tv so if they can keep a decent portion of their news audience watching until this show starts, they're going to be in a good position regarding viewership.

Right-wing media trounces left-wing media on TV, the internet and especially on radio. Which makes it hilarious when fragile right-wingers whine about the MSM having a monopoly against them.

Libs losing the basic TV and radio wars? OMG...what will they do without 50 year olds and geezers tuning in on their radios?

It's not like most news and discourse has shifted to lefty dominated Big Tech platforms and the Internet. Oh, wait! It has.

Back