Gane admitting Tai put his light off when he knock him down

How many fighters would admit that in post fight interview?

Everytime we are hearing bullshit like that: "nah he didnt hurt me at all, i was just off balance, i was concious all the time, i didnt felt anything"

This guy is a blessing for mma, the caramel GSP ladies and gentleman

Gane doesn't tap to strikes. GSP was dominant but boring and shooting for dear life.

Get some glasses old man. I think it had zero outcome on the fight and dgaf about it whatsoever but that's as back of the head as you can get.

Dozens of people at this point have admitted it's impossible to tell precisely where the shot landed based off that gif, get a new talking point. BTW Tai was turning at the time so not illegal anyway.

EDIT: Wow I actually just watched it slowed down and paused at the moment of impact, it's clearly to the side of the head. Will post image once I get a download of the video.

Last edited:
upload_2022-9-4_14-2-57.png

Ears to ya!

6s7rwq.gif

Why are you doing this?

dudes looking to discredit one of the best heavyweight performances we have seen in some time. lol. Gane was gunna finish his ass with or without the side of the head punch.

I got a good laugh out of The Caramel GSP
My brain didn't want to process that part but now I can't ignore it.
People should be glad we got a great fight, rather than arguing about that shot. I agree, maybe he should be wary of this kind of shots in the future, but in that case, we're not even certain where it landed, but Tai was not going to recover from that sequence anyway.
I also can't imagine Gane telling himself "OK, he's done, I'm gonna throw an illegal shot now" ; Gane is not petr Yan :D or that guy who celebrated on the fence recently, after the stupidest illegal knee ever.

We also saw in the post fight presser that Gane broke something in his right hand during the fight. Maybe the hammer fist was more instinctual, because that flurry of punches was hurting him too much, even if he wasn't in a really good position to throw that kind of shot. Just speculation here.

Last edited:
His next fight he should full on donkey punch his opponent to show a real back of the head shot.

Back