Who should Weidman fight next?

What about Ion who lost two in a row and doesn't exactly have the best fight IQ?

Or if you want a fight Weidman can win. Ehat about put him against one of the DWCS light heavyweights? Yes I know it is a big step back in the rankings but he needs a tune-up camp and fight

He went out of his way to neuter TRT Belfort. Did not in any way want to face the TRT version unlike the guys who did like Hendo, Bisping etc. He knew what would happen to him. Don't give me this "He fought who they put in front of him and he had no say" because that is nonsense. His title run is a farce.

The irony is that he himself had one of the worst falls in grace ever right when USADA came in.

You saw his true colors when he faced Mousasi, a young killer in his prime. He tried to quit and win on an acting job which thankfully backfired.

Enjoying the losses? I think he's the one who enjoyed other men's losses. Go watch his victory lap while Silva's leg is dangling loose, and then bragging and nicknaming the deadly move etc. He got his Karma delivered by Hall later though.

Weidman's whole life seems to be a circle of irony and his fans are spinning along.

Your whole life seems to be a circle of sitting on the sidelines and cutting down people who actually do shit.

Your whole life seems to be a circle of sitting on the sidelines and cutting down people who actually do shit.

Is that right strawman? You're a big fan of my posts are you. If you followed me as closely as you claim you'd know my MO is the opposite of your description.

he just fought a few months ago, and while it was a loss, i dont imagine he'll get cut form the ufc.
I was asking about Weidman..

I know he said he was going to continue fighting but haven't heard anything else.

I want to see him fight Brunson.

Thoughts?
I feel that Brunson should be maybe 1 or 2 fights from a title shot given the division's current state. I'd prefer Weidman fight someone a bit further back in the rankings or maybe a contender like Andre Petrovski.

I feel that Brunson should be maybe 1 or 2 fights from a title shot given the division's current state. I'd prefer Weidman fight someone a bit further back in the rankings or maybe a contender like Andre Petrovski.
Considering Weidman fighting style and the current state of the division.. I think Chris is at most 3 wins away from a titleshot himself.

None of the above.

But gun to head, Jotko. or Herman at 205.

But I prefer 'none of the above', for Weidman's sake.

You’ve got to be really twisted to want to see Weidman fight again.

He’ll be lucky to even walk properly and without pain in the future, dude already had 20+ surgeries and a shitload of brain damage before the leg break.

Back