Media Mexico's next UFC Champ fights on Saturday. Daniel Zellhuber

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Daniel Zellhuber is from Mexico City, 12-0 only 23 years old, strong chin, good talent, 82% finish rate, 7 KO's and a shit ton of potential. Also hes an unusually tall 6"1 Mexican that will be a huge lightweight. The Goof sees something in him and I do too. He can definitely make it far at lightweight and maybe even become champ.

The UFC just released a mini doc in lead up to Daniels fight on Saturday

Do you think this Mexican fighter has championship potential?

Last edited:
Zellhuber is looks like the best prospect out of Mexico there is right now. Im excited to see him grow but at 155? Who knows, the division is crazy. He's 23 though, let him develop a bit and create some highlights.

Zellhuber is looks like the best prospect out of Mexico there is right now. Im excited to see him grow but at 155? Who knows, the division is crazy. He's 23 though, let him develop a bit and create some highlights.
I agree, 155 is simultaneously stacked and top-heavy (in terms of same few dudes getting title shots). This guy can go on a 7- fight streak and still be on the prelims while Chandler and Gaethje get another title shot each.

Too many super high caliber wrestlers/grapplers for the foreseeable future at LW.

Daniel Zellhuber is from Mexico City, 12-0 only 23 years old, strong chin, good talent, 82% finish rate, 7 KO's and a shit ton of potential. Also hes an unusually tall 6"1 Mexican that will be a huge lightweight. The Goof sees something in him and I do too. He can definitely make it far at lightweight and maybe even become champ.

The UFC just released a mini doc in lead up to Daniels fight on Saturday

Do you think this Mexican fighter has championship potential?

Anytime I see a person from Mexico or South America with a German last name

confused-kid.gif

we'll see. any potential champ is a contender unless he/she earns the shot at the title and wins.

I agree, 155 is simultaneously stacked and top-heavy (in terms of same few dudes getting title shots). This guy can go on a 7- fight streak and still be on the prelims while Chandler and Gaethje get another title shot each.

Plenty of time at 23, no need to rush him. Daniel already has some good skills, the question mark kick he throws, gives me Rockhold vibes. He has good fight instincts and the Mexican dawg in him to keep coming forward.

Also him being 6"1 guy at 155 should not be overlooked. Gives him a good size advantage.

Plenty of time at 23, no need to rush him. Daniel already has some good skills, the question mark kick he throws, gives me Rockhold vibes. He has good fight instincts and the Mexican dawg in him to keep coming forward.

Also him being 6"1 guy at 155 should not be overlooked. Gives him a good size advantage.
Good points

Hes on the prelims today, will be interesting to see how much that Tiger Muay Thai training has sharpened him up

Back