Media Bob Sapp is in freaking shape...Towers over Dustin

Bob Sapp would have been really something if he could take a punch and didn't take money to throw fights.
If he grew up in todays time, I think he would have been much better and perhaps a champ.

Im not in good shape myself, but I have to do it... Look at those god dam legs, do the steroids not help leg muscles?!

They do, but calves are very much susceptible to genetic limitations (androgen receptors) Even at pro bodybuilding levels, quite a few guys have to resort to synthol, or even implants to balance out their calves

He definitely used to be. Look at those treetrunks in his........"prime" days.

maxresdefault.jpg
Coming off his football days where leg strength is important would be my guess

Good to see Bob looking decent with age. He was pretty over inflated for long periods of time. Obviously he's still very big, but the level of huge he was at just ain't healthy.

Guy looks excellent considering he is pushing 50.

I thought Sapp was living his best life in Japan, got a bunch of little blasian sapps running around the backyard, planting bonsais, eating raw cods and shit.
You mean beating up women?

View attachment 944545

...i havent seen him in such a shape since....i dont know man...like never.

Slimmed down...and got the beach and disco muscles pummed up
He had visible abs when was like 365 pounds...though the abs in that pic almost look like implants. Gotta love the skinny white guy legs (seriously, his legs are the same skin tone as Dustin's), huge head along with the comic book hero torso. Very odd.

Back