Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

I like Bryce, but his brain is apparently broken, It needs a complete overhaul.

Im the same, goddamn his Ariel interview a while back was embarrassing. He was claiming people in Australia still weren't allowed to leave their house at all, I mean we got locked down a lot but we were never restricted to home like that. I'd be concerned where he's getting his news

Im the same, goddamn his Ariel interview a while back was embarrassing. He was claiming people in Australia still weren't allowed to leave their house at all, I mean we got locked down a lot but we were never restricted to home like that. I'd be concerned where he's getting his news
People like that get their info anywhere and everywhere I suppose, and without a lick of fact checking.

gravity, strong enough to hold every drop of water, onto the earths surface, yet weak enough that a person can lift their hands.
When you say it like that I agree with Bryce. What isn't NASA telling us? We already know they're hiding the fact that all the chimps sent into space came back super intelligent.

He's a dummy sir, he just follows the crowd.
Cats like him are too dumb to know they're dumb.

Good thing Bryce is a talented fighter, because boy oh boy, I wouldn't want to imagine what else he'd be doing in life if he didn't have this.

What can I say? Great grappler, good fighter, complete and utter idiot and sadly probably not just doing it all for attention. He checks the mark on every fucking right wing American trope, while his nickname "Thug Nasty" is stolen from urban black culture seemingly mockingly. Cool fighter, but to say I dislike him as a person is an understatement.

He may want to watch Arona vs Rampage
DenseDeafeningAztecant-size_restricted.gif

images.jpeg

Just when i was starting to like him too
download.jpeg

Its a damn shame

The Earth is Round...and it spins for fuck sakes
download (1).jpeg

like how much of a narcissistic douchebag do you have to be to talk so confidently like you 1000% know what you're talking about without ever actually researching or actually trying to prove your point?

how is density proven? why do you even believe in that? why not just say the paper falls because it does? why do you even believe in anything? why is the earth flat? why can't it be a cube? a pyramid? so many questions i want to ask this guy.

Back