Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

I only think Space is fake off of vibes alone. Those NASA guys and Elon seem fake as fuck and evil to me imo. But you have to be retarded to think space is fake.

There are pictures of space
There are videos of space
There is amateur footage of the ISS
If you look through a telescope Jupiter and its moons look as if they follow the Copernican model
Why would all the planets be round except Earth?
The ancient greeks knew about space
They knew about space in the 1500s
The Coriolis effect proves space is real
The Cavendish experiment proves space is real
Ships going over the horizon prove space is real
The southern stars + their rotation prove space is real
Have you never been in an observatory?

Here's one for you sir.

Behind the curve...its a documentary about flat earth and the flat earthers literally gain the information to debunk themselves and then spin their usual nonsense...its beautiful lmao.

I have seen that one! :confused:

Have you never been in an observatory?
Nope but I've looked at Jupiter through my friend's telescope. You can see the moons orbiting and everything. I wouldn't believe in space even if I was blind though. I don't believe in the vacuum of space or mass attracting mass. I'm retarded bro I'm just going off vibes.

Here's one for you sir.

Behind the curve...its a documentary about flat earth and the flat earthers literally gain the information to debunk themselves and then spin their usual nonsense...its beautiful lmao.

That documentary was purposely released to make flat earthers appear stupid and pathetic so that pea brains like yourself will go around and talk about it like you are doing here. I think they removed all of the legitimate flat earth content from youtube around the same time.

They can make you believe whatever they want because you are uninformed and weak minded. You will do as you're told dummy.

That documentary was purposely released to make flat earthers appear stupid and pathetic so that pea brains like yourself will go around and talk about it like you are doing here. I think they removed all of the legitimate flat earth content from youtube around the same time.

They can make you believe whatever they want because you are uninformed and weak minded. You will do as you're told dummy.
Hey Bryce!

Nope but I've looked at Jupiter through my friend's telescope. You can see the moons orbiting and everything. I wouldn't believe in space even if I was blind though. I don't believe in the vacuum of space or mass attracting mass. I'm retarded bro I'm just going off vibes.

I don't think you're retarded, just inquisitive.
When you get a chance, look for an observatory around you, it will be 10000xs what you seen in your friends telescope.

Looks like dr rogan has not accepted the debate. Round 1 goes to flat earthers. Besides we all know that science is a bitch sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back