Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

You didn't grow up where I did.
They judged us poor kids plenty for not coming from rich neighborhoods...thus they have no character to speak of.

I ONLY judge people on their character.

Doesn't sound like it, bud. You are pretty harshly judging Mitchell for his lack of intelligence, something he had no real choice in.

discord-always-sunny.gif

Doesn't sound like it, bud. You are pretty harshly judging Mitchell for his lack of intelligence, something he had no real choice in.

Wrong.

I am judging Bryce by what he clearly wants to be judged by sir.
Or else he wouldn't have put it out there.

Wrong.

I am judging Bryce by what he clearly wants to be judged by sir.
Or else he wouldn't have put it out there.

Bud, that is some mental gymnastics. He wants to have a discussion with Rogan is what he wants. He is not telling people to please rate/judge his theory. He possibly wants to let his fans also know that he wants to discuss Rogan. People don't actually put things out for their haters to judge it. That's just an unintended consequence.

These guys are even worse now - after #45 and his whole "fake news" retort to things he doesn't like.

Hey who needs verifiable evidence when you can scream "fake news", come up with the most ludicrous shit then say "prove me wrong". Then when you're proven wrong buckle down even more.
Oh just wait, elections are coming up, and I'm sure a huge percentage of people of one particular party will claim the election was rigged with fraud votes etc etc if they lose, while they did their best to redraw all the district lines and prevent people from voting. It's their only recourse, just claim 'Nuh uh!'.

Bud, that is some mental gymnastics. He wants to have a discussion with Rogan is what he wants. He is not telling people to please rate/judge his theory. He possibly wants to let his fans also know that he wants to doscuss Rogan. People don't actually put things out for their haters to judge it. That's just an unintended consequence.

If all he wanted was a discussion with Rogan he could just ask him, or PM him.

He didn't have to put in public.
I put my music, art, poetry, in public because that's what I want to be judged by.

Why? Don't you want to be treated with respect?

not if i'm not respecting you and your intelligence. this guy posted a video where he talks like the earth is flat so confidentally AS IF HE SAW IT WITH HIS OWN EYES.

Bryce is an enormously talented fighter with good intentions and a charitable spirit.... but he isn't the brightest bulb in the room.

My office used to be located next to the remote imaging lab at the university I teach at - for anybody dumb enough to be a flat earth believer, you could literally show them using satellite imagery that the earth is a spherical object. This is a bit difficult to describe verbally, but each image is like the segment of a tangerine, and you can assemble each segment to form a sphere. Unless you think satellite imagery is faked, it is pretty much irrefutable evidence.

With that being said, no amount of data or evidence is going to convince a conspiracy theorist that they are wrong. It is an impossible proposition, because "science" is fake, "scientists" are paid shills and most conventional evidence is faked. I once got into an argument with a guy who was convinced that the Jews controlled the weather. When I asked him for his sources, he said "Youtube" and when I said any textbook can prove him wrong, he said that the Jews wrote the textbooks. How can I argue with that logic?

The guys not stupid, he's just wired way different than most. I'm getting Diego vibes, but hillbilly style.

He is stupid in a specific manner. He isn't all round mentally disfunctional, but he is clearly not functioning highly in every facet of intelligence.

not if i'm not respecting you and your intelligence. this guy posted a video where he talks like the earth is flat so confidentally AS IF HE SAW IT WITH HIS OWN EYES.

That has nothing to do with respect and all to do with his mental capacity.

Back