Elections 2022 Mid-term Elections PBP

Select your 2022 midterm predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your insult does not make my comment any less true.

Women’s number one issue is abortion. They go to extremes to justify abortion, despite such extremes, such as rape an incest, representing a tiny percentage of abortions. They want the abiloty to sleep around and kill their offspring and they go to the polls to protect thar ability.
How many of these women in your life are doing this? Like first hand knowing them?

Your insult does not make my comment any less true.

Women’s number one issue is abortion. They go to extremes to justify abortion, despite such extremes, such as rape an incest, representing a tiny percentage of abortions. They want the abiloty to sleep around and kill their offspring and they go to the polls to protect thar ability.
Or they just want the option without men making the laws that effect their bodies.

You hang out with these women? Or just Facebook friends?

I work with a few of them. Social events where you can’t get a word in edgewise when they get baby killing on their minds. Its a weird thing. The majority of them want no restrictions on abortion and any restriction is a violation of their bodily autonomy. That issue trumps any other conceivable issue.

Or they just want the option without men making the laws that effect their bodies.

I want the option of driving my moped down the highway after drinking a bottle of thunderbird but Gretchen Whitmer violates my bodily autonomy by outlawing that.

I work with a few of them. Social events where you can’t get a word in edgewise when they get baby killing on their minds. Its a weird thing. The majority of them want no restrictions on abortion and any restriction is a violation of their bodily autonomy. That issue trumps any other conceivable issue.
You are making it up as you go along unless you work in a whorehouse where no condoms are allowed. I know many women, I worked in corporate everything for fucking years. You're ruffling your feathers expecting us to go along with a pack of lies because you don't like a chick you decided to not wear a condom with wants the morning after pill after being embarrassed she fucked you.

You are making it up as you go along unless you work in a whorehouse where no condoms are allowed. I know many women, I worked in corporate everything for fucking years. You're ruffling your feathers expecting us to go along with a pack of lies because you don't like a chick you decided to not wear a condom with wants the morning after pill after being embarrassed she fucked you.

I am an incel so that didnt happen.

The left didnt respect choices with the vaccine.

How did women get to a position of subservience?
Vaccines are not a gender issue. If you wonder why women will vote for the party that gives them bodily autonomy it's because they're the ones that get pregnant. If Republicans don't want to lose those votes they'd try to pass some common sense legislation, limiting abortions to the first or second trimester and under certain circumstances, instead of religiously based laws outright banning it even when it's a medically necessary procedure.

This is, again, a great illustration why women should not vote

This is, again, a great illustration why women should not vote

Good thing there aren't any single-issue voters who only care about being pro-life or pro-gun.

Oh wait, I just described 95% of the Republican base.

Good thing there aren't any single-issue voters who only care about being pro-life or pro-gun.

Oh wait, I just described 95% of the Republican base.
And they wonder why military recruiting has cratered .

Lol. This is a red wave???

All the dummies that called for a red wave, please put up your hand now.
Seems the red wave was from the women who have a red wave monthly. The repugnantcons poked the beast.

Back