Elections President Trump…

Me personally? Not much, but I'm not selfish and don't think about the world in a me-centric way. Conservative religious war on abortion, gay rights, trans rights does effect many people however and I find it ironic when people say shit like "just let people live their lives as they see fit" and then vote for the party that wishes to restrict that very thing for the people they don't like
Are you American? Just curious.

I would love one of these morons to listen the speech, and comment specifically on what he said that triggers them, it was all patriotic, unifying, and inspiring…LOL

I listened to the speech while I was working.

It was just him lying for what seemed like five hours.

Ah yes, seeking an experts opinion on subjects you have very little understanding of is a BAD thing indeed... dummy.

No credentials needed to know about natural immunity or how a vaccine works. A party with so much common sense and education that they went into full blown psychosis over this:

Eiy-IA2g-U4-AACs7w-Copy.jpg

An an outsider it feels like the Republicans only have to pick someone halfway competent to have a good chance of beating Biden but that Trump is the only candidate that's almost guaranteed to lose.

He has good taste though. That hall looks beautiful, Scarface got nothing on him.

Four more years of Biden, then. Assuming he can physically last that long.

DeSantis might have a shot. Trump? Pure voter poison at this point.

The only negative thing now is having to tolerate the orange man bad fools. Probably best to ignore them altogether since they're either trolls or just plain toxic with their stupidity.

Who says he's that? CNN? Biden? Alec Baldwin? For better or worse I come to my conclusions on my own. No one owns me or dictates to me. You should try it.

You mean the fundraiser he opened up for Herschel Walkers Georgia run-off just happen to magically include a fine print where 90% of the proceeds go to Trump? Total coincidence, right... just like the 100s of other "Activate 2000% Patriot Impact" scams he's done before?

Nah dude, also total coincidences.. you are an iNdEpEnDeNt tHiNkEr, right?

You mean the fundraiser he opened up for Herschel Walkers Georgia run-off just happen to magically include a fine print where 90% of the proceeds go to Trump? Total coincidence, right... just like the 100s of other "Activate 2000% Patriot Impact" scams he's done before?

Nah dude, also total coincidences.. you are an iNdEpEnDeNt tHiNkEr, right?

It's true I am, thanks for saying so. Interesting how you brought Herschel Walker up. Wonder why he threatens you so much. Strange.

It's true I am, thanks for saying so. Interesting how you brought Herschel Walker up. Wonder why he threatens you so much. Strange.

Don't deflect... I couldn't give two shits about Herschel Walker, he isn't winning and even if he does, Dems still retain control of the senate so it doesn't matter.. I just used him as the latest example of a Trump scam that you ignored. I can go back to any of "Fight the Steal" scams if you prefer?

Don't deflect... I couldn't give two shits about Herschel Walker, he isn't winning and even if he does, Dems still retain control of the senate so it doesn't matter.. I just used him as the latest example of a Trump scam that you ignored. I can go back to any of "Fight the Steal" scams if you prefer?

I'm ignoring it because I refuse to participate in your obsession with finding something to stop Trump? You've been trying for close to a decade. People smarter and more well paid than you have been trying. They tried so hard to make it so he couldn't even run again in 2024. He's here. Feel fear.

I'm ignoring it because I refuse to participate in your obsession with finding something to stop Trump? You've been trying for close to a decade. People smarter and more well paid than you have been trying. They tried so hard to make it so he couldn't even run again in 2024. He's here. Feel fear.
Yeah how dare people doubt him after all the winning he’s been doing during the midterms and 2021 election.

I mean maybe it didn’t take smarter and more well paid people but it did took a senile old man to take him out of office. 80 million people went out to vote to make sure he wouldn’t be president.

But hey, you’re right, people should be afraid, especially police officers and 80 year old husbands from politicians. Even Mike Pence should be afraid cause maybe this time when Trump loses again they might really get to hang Mike Pence.

Back