Is 40 old?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you consider 40 old?

I remember when I was little thinking that 40 was very old and they're just basically just waiting to die

Now that Im in my early 40s....

Feels bad man

Do you consider 40 old?

I remember when I was little thinking that 40 was very old and they're just basically just waiting to die

Now that Im in my early 40s....

Feels bad man
I'm 42 and 40 has been a strange age for me. You are definitely not young anymore, but I won't say you are old. I'm holding off my son in basketball this year, but I think I'm done next year, sad....

I'm 42 and 40 has been a strange age for me. You are definitely not young anymore, but I won't say you are old. I'm holding off my son in basketball this year, but I think I'm done next year, sad....
How old is your son?
(if you don't mind sharing)

That's old....

One of my fear is getting old and losing my natural beauty. I'm blessed with baby face, and I try to take good care of my health so I can look young well into my 50s. I still want to date 20 year olds when I am in my 60s.

Yes, physically it's all downhill after about 28.

At 40 you'll likely feel a bit of mental slowdown as well... not much, but noticeable.

That's old....

One of my fear is getting old and losing my natural beauty. I'm blessed with baby face, and I try to take good care of my health so I can look young well into my 50s. I still want to date 20 year olds when I am in my 60s.
If you want to date a 20 yo in your 60s your wealth is much more important than looks. Tis a tale as old as time.

Why can't you motherfuckers be young like me? (I'm 21 years old)

40 is not old at all, it's just a number. When I was turning 30, I dreaded it. And when it came, nothing much really changed besides a number. I don't really feel my age, it's all in the mind and how optimistic and energetic you are physically.

Regardless, how old you become, it's all a mindset. That's if you become really sick, than so be it, that's life.

Back