• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

For the last 6+ years, it was "nobody is above the law, raid all their houses", and the AG of NY running her entire campaign on abusing her office to go after political opponents for no specific reason, and now that the subject of clear as day corruption admitted by the family members with whom he was laundering money, suddenly it's "come on, guys, this is political harassment and our masters shouldn't be questioned". Get fucked.

Typical behavior for democrats to press authoritarian rule like they'll be in charge of everything forever, then cry like bitches when even a fraction comes back in their direction.

And good on the 2nd part. All you have to do is go put gas in your car and buy groceries to see how democrat policies "impact your lives", and it's a hard pass.
<BidenShutIt>

Last edited:
Not interested unless it's actually going to go somewhere. If you're a leftist though, you don't really get to complain about any investigations into the Biden White House.

Personally, I think an investigation is good because it will put the crazy CTs to rest for people who are sincerely interested. But I also think there's almost no chance actually getting the truth out will affect people who are already invested in this stuff. This thread is a good example.

This is all you're ever going to see from Republicans.

Bullshit political harassment, obstruction, and zero policy that actually impacts your lives.

They have to put on some kind of show to distract everyone from the facts that they're fvking everyone over and keeping the US at third world zhit hole level of development.

Make a thread on it Bubba. We can all discuss it.
FhjHvK8WIAE700R

Nothing to see here.

Never.

Only the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, FBI, Israelis, and Iranians actually know... and Seth Rich, but he's... well.... he was mugged murdered and the FBI is currently asking a judge to seal his laptop for 66 years, but nothing to see here. No Joke. They actually want 66 years.

FBI also lied about having contents related to Rich's laptop.

This is all so pointless. Politicians may be shamed into stepping aside or they can be voted out if enough outrage can be whipped up by the talking heads but rarely, oh so rarely, will they actually suffer any legal penalty like the common man and woman would. It's all drama, smoke and mirrors.

As per Jim Jordan's part of the conference, I think using the investigation to also connect it to the FBI/information supression is pretty important and needs to be investigated. As he mentions, the Biden story/corruption is a good lead into that even bigger problem. He outlines same agents (some already now gone from the FBI) involved with the laptop were pushing influencing numbers of domestic terrorism, among other things, which I am sure will lead to further investigations into FBI's involvement in 1/6, big tech censorship, partisan DOJ, etc.

Personally, I think an investigation is good because it will put the crazy CTs to rest for people who are sincerely interested. But I also think there's almost no chance actually getting the truth out will affect people who are already invested in this stuff. This thread is a good example.

I'd rather not see impeachment continue to be treated so frivolously, even if it is in revenge for both of President Trump's impeachments. If there's proper grounds for it, fine. But investigations to look for reasons of impeachment will only monopolize the House's time and piss off Americans.

The 25th will probably be invoked by the time this is over.

This is why im skeptical of the party moving on from trump. All the people are still there that bowed to trump. If its not trump. Theyll turn the next guy into trump. Hell have to satisfy them.

Wait until the first month where they start trying to impeach Biden every other month.

Never forget Republicans haven't proposed or enacted a single policy in your entire life that actually benefits you.
Yet they're somehow "fascists" without even having any policies or any noticeable representation in the federal bureaucracy, or control over any of the institutions or industries?

<mma4>

Lower my taxes and leave me the eff alone is pretty much what I'm after from the federal government, not lockdowns, crippling inflation, tax increases, men in dresses, open borders, tent cities, forced injections and medical experiments, rampant crime, censorship of political opposition, more wars and passing out tax dollars to their friends and donors.

I'd rather not see impeachment continue to be treated so frivolously, even if it is in revenge for both of President Trump's impeachments. If there's proper grounds for it, fine. But investigations to look for reasons of impeachment will only monopolize the House's time and piss off Americans.

Agree with this... This Impeachment is petty and stupid.

It's all for show and will go nowhere.

Yeah, impeachment should be only for really serious things, especially after Republicans looked the other way at Trump committing very clearly impeachable acts. But investigations are less of a problem because ideally, they get information out. I just don't have much confidence that information is the cure for false beliefs in this area because we're still seeing people push false claims about stuff that has been debunked.

Yet they're somehow "fascists" without even having any policies or any noticeable representation in the federal bureaucracy, or control over any of the institutions or industries?

<mma4>

Lower my taxes and leave me the eff alone is pretty much what I'm after from the federal government, not lockdowns, crippling inflation, tax increases, men in dresses, open borders, tent cities, forced injections and medical experiments, rampant crime, censorship of political opposition, more wars and passing out tax dollars to their friends and donors.

Trump was President when the lockdowns started, taxes haven't increased in your life, who cares what other people wear, borders have never been open and the worst periods of illegal immigration were during republican administrations, homeless people exist I'm sorry that bothers you, nothing was forced, crime is still lower than it's been in history, there's no government censorship of political opposition, democrats didn't start any wars, all politicians favor their donors.

Unlike Democrat policies that sent the country into a recession and put kids 2+ years behind in school? lol... How's that Transitory Inflation? Still going?

lol... Please go on.
Tax cuts on the elite and increased spending by Donny and Trump Bucks for Covid is what caused the recession. I know that is hard to grasp that the dude you love turned out to be the typical tax cuts for the rich Republican. Deficit Donny had a great economy and did the dumbest fucking thing economically and increased spending while cutting revenue. We are paying for him juicing the economy that did not need juicing.

This is it! After being wrong on 1271 CT's here, this one is finally going to work out for you. I know it!
no one can credibly deny that Joe Biden received substantial payments from foreign groups via his son. The only argument I've actually seen by his supporters who look at the facts is "well it's not illegal". And they say it's not illegal because you can't directly prove he was influence peddling.

Last edited:
Back