Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Edit: (Correction on McCarthy, Scalise is indeed the new leader, but McCarthy could still be Speaker)

Anyways, here we go. I am sure we are all familiar with the laptop and what it implies, despite Hunter not running for office.

edit: damn, had posted the wrong first tweet too lol

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I look forward to all the House reps on the committee passing around Hunter's dick pics for "evidence review".

They should reserve Thursdays at 7pm on all the major networks for the hearings to make sure the American people are aware

There might be grounds for investigation. There is certainly no damning evidence in the OP

I have no challenge with the investigation, that is what the House is supposed to do. But even if they find that Biden was funneling money through or to his son over the bodies of dead children, nothing will happen. The last President hired his family into the White House so whatever.

This is all you're ever going to see from Republicans.

Bullshit political harassment, obstruction, and zero policy that actually impacts your lives.

That’s not true they’re gonna threaten to crash the economy if they don’t get cuts to Medicare and social security during the debt ceiling negotiations.

Back