Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

B70-A6-E2-A-C338-4-F6-E-B4-FE-9-EC2600-C2-B0-D.jpg
<{vega}>

i want 70+ hours out of you each week, and no overtime pay! no booking holidays either, especially around christmas time. ya'll need to learn how to be hardcore, by getting treated like dog shit and walking on eggshells while having to grind your fingers to the bone for me and make me lots of money so that i can go back to counting the money coming in and forgetting about the rest of the company, because thats the kind of worker that i am!

my dream of owning the libs sounded nice in my head one day, but its turned into a headache. and i start to realise the foolish mistake it has become after i spent 44 billion dollars that i will never be able to make back from the company, but hey, i really dont want to be here anymore and im just going to walk away, so its up to the rest of you losers to be hardcore and suck it up, double up that work week, and pick up the slack for me while i sit back and twiddle my thumbs, like the real leader leading by example that i am!

i know we've been firing everybody and then telling them to come back to work just so we can fire them again after they train our sock puppets we brought in from spacex, but we're just being fair here. i mean we give our employees a few months of severance pay after we fired pretty much the entire staff without cause or notice on the week we took over. we didnt have to do that unless they spent alot of money and time just to fight us in court just to get what is entitled to them! thats just the kind of caring people that we are!

the kind of shit thats going on over there right now makes factory jobs at amazon warehouses look appealing
They get paid a shit ton of money. Requiring them to work hard in-office for at least 40 hours a week is not an unreasonable demand.

Weird -- I thought this Tweet would definitely be in this thread (unless I missed it) then again it might just be a reflection of how pissed I was at how much people misunderstood "freedom of speech" prior to this:

That looks like a solid policy tbh

Our Musk contortionists are stuck in a Korean Zombie twister right now, but they won't tap out. Their one track mind has only goal, as they grimace in pain, extend their neck and stick their tongue out: "MUST...LICK...ELON'S...BOOTS!!!"

They get paid a shit ton of money. Requiring them to work hard in-office for at least 40 hours a week is not an unreasonable demand.

70+ get fucked muskrat

i'd be surprised if anybody really wants to work for that guy. if theyve still got a job there, theyve obviously got the qualifications that they could get the same types of jobs elsewhere, but i'm sure it would be financially straining to some people,and they might have to relocate, so i'm sure the people sticking around feel stuck and trapped, because of the stress and financial insecurity of the future. they dont want to be there, but to pay their bills and feed their familes they have to be. even though more than the other half of the employees remaining have already said fuck you elon i'm gone.

70+ get fucked muskrat

i'd be surprised if anybody really wants to work for that guy. if theyve still got a job there, theyve obviously got the qualifications that they could get the same types of jobs elsewhere, but i'm sure it would be financially straining to some people,and they might have to relocate, so i'm sure the people sticking around feel stuck and trapped, because of the stress and financial insecurity of the future. they dont want to be there, but to pay their bills and feed their familes they have to be. even though more than the other half of the employees remaining have already said fuck you elon i'm gone.
Or maybe they want to try to make something great. Not everyone is as lazy as you.

Or maybe they want to try to make something great. Not everyone is as lazy as you.

when over half of your remaining employees up and walk out and no longer wish to work for you, its fairly safe to say that they had no intentions of making anything great after elon took over, and they have no intentions of wanting to work for him either. they will go elsewhere where they dont have to be worked "hardcore" by an asshole who doesnt give two shits about them, and they will do better things with their lives and be happy instead of being under the whip by this miserable sack of shit.

but i accept your concession muskrat.

when over half of your remaining employees up and walk out and no longer wish to work for you, its fairly safe to say that they had no intentions of making anything great after elon took over, and they have no intentions of wanting to work for him either.

you mean the half that got fired?

you mean the half that got fired?

no. the other half that told him to fuck off yesterday and not signing onto elons hardcore twitter 2.0 grind yourself to the bone gameplan, leading to all of the twitter offices to be shut down and #RIPTwitter to go #1 trending worldwide

they've lost over half of their remaining employees. the ones they didnt abruptly fire, well except for those who they might have fired and then begged to come back. sounds like a great place to want to work at. elon musk has really brought workplace culture to the next level

theres an NDA in place right now so for the meantime you wont get to hear any of their voices speak out on this on elons free speech platform. but yeah its pretty much a shell of a company right now. but i'm sure he'll bring in some spacex employees. maybe proposition them with a horse or something. who knows?

no. the other half that told him to fuck off yesterday and not signing onto elons hardcore twitter 2.0 grind yourself to the bone gameplan, leading to all of the twitter offices to be shut down and #RIPTwitter to go #1 trending worldwide

they've lost over half of their remaining employees. sounds like a great place to want to work at. elon musk has really brought workplace culture to the next level

don't you understand that that is exactly what he wanted?

Twitter:
Twitter has 237.8 million monetizable daily active users (mDAU) as of Q2 2022
10,000 employees

WhatsApp
2 billion users
54 employees

"Specifically seek it out" = censoring by another name. If people are not aware of a tweet they won't know it exists.
uhhh no

twitter of old had people removed from the platform, that's a whole lot different than having a few of your posts unranked.

people lose ranking all the time without getting removed from platform, it's the very nature of social media

don't you understand that that is exactly what he wanted?

Twitter:
Twitter has 237.8 million monetizable daily active users (mDAU) as of Q2 2022
10,000 employees

WhatsApp
2 billion users
54 employees

he's getting what he wanted alright lol

good luck making that 44 billion dollars back with all them advertisers, employees, and users bailing on you

70+ get fucked muskrat

I suspect that after the holidays we'll see another exodus .

when over half of your remaining employees up and walk out and no longer wish to work for you, its fairly safe to say that they had no intentions of making anything great after elon took over, and they have no intentions of wanting to work for him either. they will go elsewhere where they dont have to be worked "hardcore" by an asshole who doesnt give two shits about them, and they will do better things with their lives and be happy instead of being under the whip by this miserable sack of shit.

Layoffs almost always lead to more people quitting. He fired 4000 people. Another 1000 or so resigned. That was probably already factored in his planned cull. But not sure how 1000 equals over half..

Back