Ugly guy with "pretty" wife.

Ugh, its not one sided. Good looking people cheat with those that should be their match, but they choose to be with push overs, whether it be self esteem, money, or whatever.

Lmao, he looks like our sherbros @rear naked ankle pick AV lol.
565087.jpg

This is the one area where men are incredibly jealous. It's annoying.

If you see a guy with a woman that's out of his league then you should give him a high five.

But in my own personal experience as a guy with a hot wife, dudes start hating on me and talking shit behind my back.

This is the one area where men are incredibly jealous. It's annoying.

If you see a guy with a woman that's out of his league then you should give him a high five.

But in my own personal experience as a guy with a hot wife, dudes start hating on me and talking shit behind my back.

Pics of wife

<Fedor23>

Good for them. The chicks from the Philippines who come over to marry American guys don't typically have Brad Pitt or whoever's considered attractive these days bringing them over to marry, and I'm not sure why so many consider it better for women to marry a guy for his looks as opposed to anything else, as if looks aren't the 1 thing you definitely will only get worse over time.

The article says she's from the Philippines. She doesn't have citizenship. Maybe he's lucky but it could be a green card long game, we would have to follow up in a few years. Some of the women in third-world countries are absolute savages who will do anything to move up in life. They're not soft like people in western countries. If they have to play a game for 10 years for that green card, they will.

Back