Media Conor goes on another insane Twitter rant. Targets Joe Rogan

The voicemails he definitely is. He wouldn't be taking the time to do all that. He's definitely practicing but also using it to talk shit. Focus on his voice, tones, and accent - or lack of it in certain phrases he says. He's definitely practicing.

Conor's real rants are on twitter that he ends up deleting. All the voicemail stuff he's putting some actual effort into those. That's voice character acting training for him lol.
Nah

Always thought Mo money mo problems was the greatest walkout choice. It was indeed

Good on Conor for calling Rogan and his hysteria out. "Call the cops" lmao

Yes. He's an actor now. These voicenotes is him practicing and also a way for him to talk shit and bring some attention to himself. Actors play roles out, Conor is an mma fighter that also is crossing over to acting so you will see him doing a lot of practice with his acting on his social media. Where was all these voicenotes before? Why did they only start coming out once he started getting into acting? HmmMmmmMMmm... I guess you missed those details huh? LOL

That is a very good point to make, been there, done that myself. To add to that point from personal experience and others that have met him in the wild, Conor is a remarkably nice person in public. He frequently hangs out in the LA South Bay / Hermosa pier area and is extremely friendly and approachable not just to take a selfie and flutter off but actually engages in conversation asking personal questions to get to know people. That is what makes these fairly frequent social media outbursts so sad to see. It shows when he goes home he is troubled mentally and doesn't have anyone close to express these deeply personal feelings to so he embarrassingly posts it publicly and regrets it when he wakes up the next day and deletes it. He really should hire Ali to manage his Twitter.
He's competitive, that's all it is. People don't understand these are competitors, their whole focus is on winning. They will always be bitter with a loss. Also people are very different when they are drinking or on other substances. That's now how you judge people. I worked in the hospitality industry for awhile and see drunk people on the regular. They are nothing alike when they are sober. 2 completely different people. Conor has drinking problems, he seems to be an aggressive drunk. Which you see a lot of as well in any bar in the world. I focus more on what Conor does when he's sober to actually psychoanalyze him. Most fighters are aggressive drunks.

The funny thing is when people think Conor is delusional lol. When he's the highest paid mma fighter ever with the highest selling PPV's. Also 2 division champion. You don't achieve those things by being delusional. Conor knows his worth, it's delusional to not understand Conor's worth in the fight game lol. There is a reason that current champions are still chasing a fight with him.

Last edited:
Conor is pretty important, it's delusional to think he isn't. You don't sell over 1 million PPVs by not being important in your industry. He isn't the highest paid mma fighter in history because he doesn't understand his own importance. Some of the keyboard psychiatrist and official psychiatrist should evaluate themselves as well.

Conor does all this for attention, yes - but it's because he's a public figure lol. He needs to do stuff to stay relevant. People have to factor that in with everything he's doing. Seems like the people doing all the psychoanalysis are just doing everything all wrong.

Conor definitely hates that he lost to Khabib so he goes on these rants to try and downplay the loss in some way. He tries to get his fans to see the narrative he's pushing so he can keep some hype even with his losses. It's all promotion for him to try and make his comeback bigger. He isn't fighting right now so he's doing the social media stuff to draw attention to himself. It's working because look, we got a 5 page thread on it already. Conor is under the impression of all attention is still good attention. So that's how he does his promo work. Even though he would be better off showing his recovery and training to show people he's getting back to fighting shape instead of all these rants.

Some people do nothing but rants for attention, there's that guy Michael Rapaport who does nothing but rant to try and stay relevant.
Imagine still hugging dem nuts even now. Wow.

Imagine still hugging dem nuts even now. Wow.
Not huggin' anything, just calling out the delusional people in these threads. They don't even realize they are the delusional ones, including yourself.

Not huggin' anything, just calling out the delusional people in these threads. They don't even realize they are the delusional ones, including yourself.

Delusional lol... with 0 evindence you're saying he is practicing his acting on twitter? that is some delusion right there when you know he could practice in front of a mirror or face to face with an acting coach but nah twitter is where people practice acting now according to a random on the internet calling otuers delusional

Having a few drinks tonight after his lil court case today

Love the AV. Patty!

Anyone have copies? He deleted a few of them already.

To me, deleted posts are always proof of drunkenness or sone form of inebriation. Jones dealt with the same thing, got smashed then regret posted.

Its on youtube many people made videos from them for views

man some people here need to seriously get the sand out of their vaginas

and OP next time screenshot the tweets because conor always deletes the controversial ones once he is sober

Everytime I see one of these threads I jump in only to see Conor has deleted his tweets.

Sounds more like just responding with his own soundbite. People on sherdog do worse than what Conor does lol. They are the ones really insane and delusional. Conor does all this stuff for attention and everyone eats it all up. I always get a kick from all the psychoanalysis and keyboard psychiatrist assessments LMFAO. Conor is playing you all and you guys always keep getting played getting triggered over EVERYTHING he does and says.
pigs arse. Conor just isnt that cerebral. You're beginning to sound like Dominic Cruz.

Last edited:
Back