• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taken in conjunction with the recent NYT piece on puberty blockers, I really think that these liberal outlets are slowly preparing their audience for a massive narrative shift. In a few years people will be embarrassed they ever believed in this.

It'll be swept under the carpet and covered by the next "thing" for the same people to outrage over.

I'm here for both lightheartedness and debate.
Been here since 2007, I'd have sent myself mad if I was the grim reaper all the time. Life is bad enough without some hope of pleasant times.

I'm sort of grim in this thread because I am very worried about what gender identity is doing to the culture and the next generation. I'm not in a very joking mood in here.

I'm sort of grim in this thread because I am very worried about what gender identity is doing to the culture and the next generation. I'm not in a very joking mood in here.
I can't see this lunacy being sustainable. It completely goes against logic and science and is based 9n unverifiable claims.

Doesn't mean I'm against people living their lives as they see fit, but some ground rules have to be set or people are going to take advantage.

I can't see this lunacy being sustainable. It completely goes against logic and science and is based 9n unverifiable claims.

I said the same thing when I first heard about 57 genders. Then governments started making it law to recognize them.

The people against this shit, are great at laughing at it, and pointing out the absurdity on online forums. They're not so good at standing against it in any meaningful way.

The other side, however, are exceptional at mobilizing and standing up for their beliefs(as crazy as they may be) and getting shit done. The "normies" don't have the same conviction. That will be their downfall. They're not as willing to sacrifice. They get scared of being called names and having their reputation ruined, if they speak out. If the other side was so cowardly, none of this shit would've gotten off the ground. If for nothing else, that's one thing you have to admire about them. They keep coming. They're not afraid. To the winner goes the spoils. If the other side wants to push back, they better adopt that same mentality, and soon, or before they know it, they won't have a voice.

I said the same thing when I first heard about 57 genders. Then governments started making it law to recognize them.

The people against this shit, are great at laughing at it, and pointing out the absurdity on online forums. They're not so good at standing against it in any meaningful way.

The other side, however, are exceptional at mobilizing and standing up for their beliefs(as crazy as they may be) and getting shit done. The "normies" don't have the same conviction. That will be their downfall. They're not as willing to sacrifice. They get scared of being called names and having their reputation ruined, if they speak out. If the other side was so cowardly, none of this shit would've gotten off the ground. If for nothing else, that's one thing you have to admire about them. They keep coming. They're not afraid. To the winner goes the spoils. If the other side wants to push back, they better adopt that same mentality, and soon, or before they know it, they won't have a voice.
As with many people I don't care about what people do but refuse to become a part of many of their activities. Role play all you want, but you've no right to anything more than tolerance.

But now there's encroachment.

Men playing dress up in order to get that trophy they always wanted but don't have the skill set to earn in the leagues they belong in.

Dudes seizing the opportunity of newfound unquestioning acceptance in order to act out their fetish fantasies in women's and children's places.

And, finally, medical opportunists wanting to create a return customer base that's founded in unsettled theories.

This isn't going unnoticed. Am I saying that everyone involved in the pro trans movement are predators to varying degrees? Nope. But as long as people are involved in anything that anything will have some people using it for self gain. And people of all stripes are rejecting the efforts at gaslighting us into thinking this movement is pure. Fucking with women's and most importantly kids isn't going to be tolerated forever. And, make no mistake, playing goalkeeper for this movement by demanding unquestioning obedience and sweeping fuckery under the rug isn't a viable long term strategy.

But I do agree that they're more audacious and willing to look like assess than the silent majority. But attempts at shaming people only work as long as the shame outweighs the consequences of silence. And their only tool 8s shame. Not logic, not science, not justice or reason.

Here fucking here.

Taken in conjunction with the recent NYT piece on puberty blockers, I really think that these liberal outlets are slowly preparing their audience for a massive narrative shift. In a few years people will be embarrassed they ever believed in this.

The NYT piece was pretty sad and embarrassing. It is full of inaccurate narratives and opinions of experts who have no experience or expertise on the topic. It's very unfortunate this was published.

Back