PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you agree?
I'll have to investigate <{1-16}>
62121-26904648.png

74547vlkJ7.gif

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain

Ditcheva is a smoke show. Get her in the ufc. Her kicks and knees look good. What a finish, she looked aggressive and vicious on the feet
She took that 0
PLF probably moving the women's tournament to 125 next year why would she leave to get beat up there when she could be a millionaire.

This girl is super cute. Dammm. And her accent is perfect, I can tell it's an accent but I can understand her.

Ditcheva is a smoke show. Get her in the ufc. Her kicks and knees look good. What a finish, she looked aggressive and vicious on the feet
She took that 0

Still curious how she got her first name.

British... with a Eastern Euro last name?

Is "Dakota" common in Europe? Originated from there...? Thought it was just Murican.

PLF probably moving the women's tournament to 125 next year why would she leave to get beat up there when she could be a millionaire.
yeah, one more year of fights, money and still people will be hoping for her to get into the UFC since her division actually exists, lol. Provided she wins out.

Still curious how she got ger first name.

Is "Dakota" common in Europe? Originated from there...? Thought it was just Murican.
People can name their children whatever they want. Don't have to be from there lol

Still curious how she got ger first name.

I thought she might be named after the Stereophonics song but she came out after it.

Maybe her mother wanted to bring USA and the Soviet bloc together (for world peace... and headkick KOs)
<Fedor23>

Back