PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Kayla, but she was focusing too much on the tasks ahead and not in the tasks currently in front of her. She kept on talking about Cyborg and Amanda and ignoring Pacheco and now’s she run into a set back and she needs to climb back up.

17968-Bravo-Standing-Ovation-Gif.gif

Wow, well deserved and Kudos to the judges for getting it right. Pacheco did everything she needed to in training since their last meeting a couple years back to do it. You gotta respect the hell out of that. She's out there fighting too, not leg humping.

I like Kayla, but she was focusing too much on the tasks ahead and not in the tasks currently in front of her. She kept on talking about Cyborg and Amanda and ignoring Pacheco and now’s she run into a set back and she needs to climb back up.

On the other hand, this means that Cyborg and Nunes will be even older and over the hill when she eventually fights them(if she ever does).

damn PFL has gone all in on Kayla I bet they are pissed
Kayla has two fights left on her contract. I'm pretty sure they are happy they got as much out of Kayla as possible and now have a champ that will be cheaper to pay.

I see this as a similar scenario with Bellator and Chandler after he lost his title to Pitbull.

Back