• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's more like middle school age TBH.
Four through eleven years old is primary school age. Puberty blockers are recommended for transgender youths who have entered Tanner stage 2, which is 10-11 for girls (i.e., girls still in primary school), and 11-12 for boys (the 11 year olds are also still in primary school.

Four through eleven years old is primary school age. Puberty blockers are recommended for transgender youths who have entered Tanner stage 2, which is 10-11 for girls (i.e., girls still in primary school), and 11-12 for boys (the 11 year olds are also still in primary school.
Well, it's borderline, but it's also none of my business. If a trans child is already suffering from gender dysphoria, entering the wrong puberty is going to make it a hell of a lot worse.

That's a decision for the child, their parents, and their doctor to make. I don't think it should be Plan A, but banning it based on anti-trans propaganda isn't reasonable either.

Well, it's borderline, but it's also none of my business. If a trans child is already suffering from gender dysphoria, entering the wrong puberty is going to make it a hell of a lot worse.

That's a decision for the child, their parents, and their doctor to make. I don't think it should be Plan A, but banning it based on anti-trans propaganda isn't reasonable either.
"Well, I made an incorrect statement, and got corrected, so now I'm moving the goalposts, instead of admitting I made an incorrect statement."

We're done.

"Well, I made an incorrect statement, and got corrected, so now I'm moving the goalposts, instead of admitting I made an incorrect statement."

We're done.
there's no point debating with someone that says things with conviction that they know to be false. The entire argument is the most "make it up as I go" nonsense I've ever seen in any argument ever.

We're done.

"It's not happening.....of course it's happening, and it's good that it is!" The contortions people have to put themselves through to defend the "trans kid" industry.
<36>

If you had a friend who suffered body integrity identity dismorphia . And utterly despised their right hand. It repulses them. Hates that arm and loathes it because they feel they should be a amputee.

( this is a real condition by the way ) do you encourage them to get their arm amputated so they feel better mentally. Or do you try work on the patient psychologically to treat the mind ?

It's a healthy limb. Just like a woman's breasts or a man's junk. Do you take the arm? Or not?

The term body integrity identity disorder (BIID) describes the extremely rare phenomenon of persons who desire the amputation of one or more healthy limbs or who desire a paralysis. Some of these persons mutilate themselves; others ask surgeons for an amputation or for the transection of their spinal cord. Psychologists and physicians explain this phenomenon in quite different ways; but a successful psychotherapeutic or pharmaceutical therapy is not known. Lobbies of persons suffering from BIID explain the desire for amputation in analogy to the desire of transsexuals for surgical sex reassignment. Medical ethicists discuss the controversy about elective amputations of healthy limbs: on the one hand the principle of autonomy is used to deduce the right for body modifications; on the other hand the autonomy of BIID patients is doubted. Neurological results suggest that BIID is a brain disorder producing a disruption of the body image, for which parallels for stroke patients are known.
You say work on them psychologically but in the article you posted it says there is no successful psychotherapy or pharmaceutical treatment that is known , just like with transgender people. So what is the alternative? Let them be miserable forever and in many cases commit suicide because you want to tell them what they can and can't do with their own body?

We're done.
Well, are you interested in protecting the well-being of children or are you interested in winning internet points on a karate forum?

Any parent that allows a child to go on puberty blockers should go to jail for child abuse.

The most commonly used puberty blocker they give to children is Lupron - this is the same drug they give to convicted pedophiles to chemically castrate them.

The "gender affirming" healthcare industry keeps LYING to claim it is totally reversible- which isn't true AT ALL. There are early indications that it can cause cancer AND make them infertile FOR LIFE.

What child has the brain development to decide they never want children in the future?

Only in the last five years have these drugs been started to be administered to children in large numbers, so there are ZERO long term studies on the long term effects.

The average amount of money to be made from selling drugs to people who transition (over a lifetime) is estimated to be over 1 million dollars. Add to that the cost of surgery. They are literal walking dollar signs. That is the reason these drugs and transitions are being pushed at a young age in mainstream media. It is completely disgusting. It's all about money.

If a person wants to transition after they turn into an adult, that's on them. I believe trans people exist and they can do whatever they want and deserve equal rights. But to push this on children is disgusting and morally bankrupt. In fact, gender affirming healthcare has now been banned in several liberal European countries.

Any parent that allows a child to go on puberty blockers should go to jail for child abuse.

The most commonly used puberty blocker they give to children is Lupron - this is the same drug they give to convicted pedophiles to chemically castrate them.

The "gender affirming" healthcare industry keeps LYING to claim it is totally reversible- which isn't true AT ALL. There are early indications that it can cause cancer AND make them infertile FOR LIFE.

What child has the brain development to decide they never want children in the future?

Only in the last five years have these drugs been started to be administered to children in large numbers, so there are ZERO long term studies on the long term effects.

The average amount of money to be made from selling drugs to people who transition (over a lifetime) is estimated to be over 1 million dollars. Add to that the cost of surgery. They are literal walking dollar signs, That is the reason these drugs and transitions are being pushed at a young age in mainstream media. It is completely disgusting. It's all about money.

If a person wants to transition after they turn into an adult, that's on them. I believe trans people exist and they can do whatever they want and deserve equal rights. But to push this on children is disgusting and morally bankrupt.
The thing about this subject is that most people on both sides genuinely want what is best for the kid.

The difference is that the parents and doctor have actually met the kid in question, and people that want to ban the practice have not.

The kids that people who support gender affirming care are defending are real people.

The kids that people who want it banned are "defending" are purely theoretical.

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be strict regulation and oversight, but for a tiny percentage the population, puberty blockers might be the very best possible treatment.

The life of a trans person who had access to puberty blockers is much easier than the life of one who didn't, in many ways.

The thing about this subject is that most people on both sides genuinely want what is best for the kid.

The difference is that the parents and doctor have actually met the kid in question, and people that want to ban the practice have not.

The kids that people who support gender affirming care are defending are real people.

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be strict regulation and oversight, but for a tiny percentage the population, puberty blockers might be the very best possible treatment.

The life of a trans person who had access to puberty blockers is much easier than the life of one who didn't, in many ways.

The doctors and big pharma have a huge financial incentive- they do not have the best interests of the child in mind. Most "gender affirming" doctors and therapists - that is their entire business. They're not unbiased. And then emotionally blackmailing the parents by saying "Would you rather have a transitioned daughter who is alive or a dead son?" On top of that LYING, by saying the effects are not permanent. It's permanent.

Every “study” that promotes trans drugs & surgery have ties to Pharma that has a huge financial incentive.

You are asking a pre-pubescent child to make up their mind to make a PERMANENT life altering decision where they can never have children and be at risk of cancer. A child can't buy cigarettes, buy alcohol, can't get a tattoo, and all sorts of things, but they're allowed to make permanent life altering decisions? Completely ridiculous.

On top of that, during puberty kids get major brain development, bone density changes and all sorts of permanent changes. Again - ZERO long term studies on the effects these drugs have on children.

You're falling for propaganda (paid for by big pharma) that this is somehow a good thing. It's not.

2 prominent trans activists and Youtubers - Blair White and Buck Angel (one of the OG trans-people who was on Joe Rogan) spoke about this issue. They're completely against it.

Last edited:
Well, are you interested in protecting the well-being of children or are you interested in winning internet points on a karate forum?
Man, you are absolutely obsessed with other people's children! Kinda weird TBH. Definitely sus.
First of all, these two posts in a row are something else.
Second, you were caught giving incorrect information, and instead of owning that, went off on a tangent. Giving false information about "protecting the well-being of (other people's) children" seems detrimental to the protection of the well-being of said children.

I'm more than certain this list is far from complete, but, just to name a few things, body-integrity wise, children under the age of 16 or 18 are not allowed to do:
- engage in sexual activity;
- get a tattoo;
- get an abortion;
- get cosmetic/ elective surgery;
because they aren't considered old/ wise/ mature enough to foresee the future consequences of their actions, and can be too easily influenced by outside forces. And we all agree on that. Except in this matter.
Plus the whole: "we don't amputate healthy limbs, or paralyze people, or otherwise cut up (physically) healthy human bodies because they have a body identity disorder"-thing.
Add in Michel Foucault and John Money.
And there you have my issue with this whole shtick.

What is a wrong puberty. I didn't know blockers make a boy enter female Puberty and grow breasts and make them menstruate. Pardon my blunt speech.

Do blockers make them enter the right puberty. Post a Pic of the result after puberty blockers. Of a 18 year old.

I'm more than certain this list is far from complete, but, just to name a few things, body-integrity wise, children under the age of 16 or 18 are not allowed to do:
- engage in sexual activity;
- get a tattoo;
- get an abortion;
- get cosmetic/ elective surgery;
because they aren't considered old/ wise/ mature enough to foresee the future consequences of their actions, and can be too easily influenced by outside forces. And we all agree on that. Except in this matter.
Plus the whole: "we don't amputate healthy limbs, or paralyze people, or otherwise cut up (physically) healthy human bodies because they have a body identity disorder"-thing.
Add in Michel Foucault and John Money.
And there you have my issue with this whole shtick.

They will lie to themselves that they are happy. Like how can you regret it once its phisically gone. You didn't even expirience it. If you say you regret it you'd make yourself unhappy cause it's irreversible. But OK I'm a biggoted oldhead hater. And Christianity is of course outdated. Since a lot changed. Like. Yeah right nothing, humans are humans like they were 2000 years ago. Besides we got planes and internet today.

The doctors and big pharma have a huge financial incentive- they do not have the best interests of the child in mind. Most "gender affirming" doctors and therapists - that is their entire business. They're not unbiased. And then emotionally blackmailing the parents by saying "Would you rather have a transitioned daughter who is alive or a dead son?" On top of that LYING, by saying the effects are not permanent. It's permanent.

Every “study” that promotes trans drugs & surgery have ties to Pharma that has a huge financial incentive.

You are asking a pre-pubescent child to make up their mind to make a PERMANENT life altering decision where they can never have children and be at risk of cancer. A child can't buy cigarettes, buy alcohol, can't get a tattoo, and all sorts of things, but they're allowed to make permanent life altering decisions? Completely ridiculous.

On top of that, during puberty kids get major brain development, bone density changes and all sorts of permanent changes. Again - ZERO long term studies on the effects these drugs have on children.

You're falling for propaganda (paid for by big pharma) that this is somehow a good thing. It's not.

2 prominent trans activists and Youtubers - Blair White and Buck Angel (one of the OG trans-people who was on Joe Rogan) spoke about this issue. They're completely against it.

Can't have Babys can't have sex. No shit I thought cutting of your genitals and deforming them was healthy. Accepting who you are. Not. You're not accepting who you actually are. You go to serious surgical procedures that harm you from a biological health point. For your mind. And the mind can be fickle and wrong. OK say I am wrong it's ok. I'll leave it at that. Just trying to be positive and have everyone be healthy and not ruin themselves. Good luck guys.

So from that logic you can't comment on murders of civilians in Iran cause you haven't been there and didn't see the real people. You can't prove they didn't defend their society from impurity and immoral behavior. You are wrong then if you say them killing that woman for not wearing her hijab is wrong. As you don't know them in person.

Did you hear that, puberty blockers are drugs given to pedophiles in jail to sterilse them.

You are making a whole lot of assumptions.

And you can't take anything Blair White says seriously. She is completely full of shit.

Back