Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's also an obstinate troll and a liar who goes off on partial information. I've been around here longer than most.
10 years ago I would have no problem disagreeing with you because I had the same opinion of him. Lub and I used to butt heads constantly 10/12 years ago and I'm a stubborn MFer so it says a lot that I value his opinion, I've had a lot of experience with it.

He's also an obstinate troll and a liar who goes off on partial information. I've been around here longer than most.
The irony is absolutely dripping off this post.

Either that or you have literally zero self-awareness.

Not displeasing to the eye, this thread is the first time I've heard of her.
Blaire_White_2.png

Not displeasing to the eye, this thread is the first time I've heard of her.
Blaire_White_2.png
She's a shitty person. She's one of those grifters who figured out she could make a living pandering to bigoted white men by selling out her community. Kinda like a trans version of Candice Owens or Dave Rubin.

Oohh Drag Yourself to Brunch is still happening in Alameda tomozzles and Illusions The Drag Queen Show in San Jose tonight. Hopefully door staff are equipped to deal with some asshole shooting the place up like last weekend.

After Florida, San Francisco armed all their door staff in The Castro, let's hope preventative measures stop it happening again and people can go and enjoy a family evening/brunch out without worry.

She's a shitty person. She's one of those grifters who figured out she could make a living pandering to bigoted white men by selling out her community. Kinda like a trans version of Candice Owens or Dave Rubin.
I had to look them up as well :D

People, often the jealous plumber-type, make these claims, but I have yet to see any give an example of a lie I've told.

People, often the jealous plumber-type, make these claims, but I have yet to see any give an example of a lie I've told.
This legit cracked me up. I have all the freedom and opportunity any man could ask for so jealousy isn't on my radar. Besides, I thought I crawled through shit for a living and got fired from a warehouse job so can't be allowed to comment on things. Could be you misspoke, but I thought you were above such things.

Back