I’m loving the World Cup but dang

lebron-flopjames.gif
Yeah that happens how often in an NBA game vs soccer?

Every fucking game. Almost every charge becomes a slip-n-slide commercial.
Does it become a life and death situation with amputation seemingly being the only likely outcome given such screams of agony?

damn bro, youre fucking tough! These guys are such pussies! You cant stand to see someone fall to the ground for 10 seconds in a 90+ minute game because youre so tough and alpha!

Is that what I said? Don't be so defensive. It's not a good look. You said it doesn't matter. I said it can absolutely change the game.

Is that what I said? Don't be so defensive. It's not a good look. You said it doesn't matter. I said it can absolutely change the game.
why would i type what you said? I'm saying it. Youre obviously too tough to watch men roll around on the ground

why would i type what you said? I'm saying it. Youre obviously too tough to watch men roll around on the ground

Literally nothing to do with toughness. Just players exaggerating contact to manipulate the refs. Its just worse in a sport with such minimal scoring. One flopped goal can be the difference between winning and losing most of matches.

Literally nothing to do with toughness. Just players exaggerating contact to manipulate the refs. Its just worse in a sport with such minimal scoring. One flopped goal can be the difference between winning and losing most of matches.
[
FiXjRgRXgAgAA7p

Yeah that's definitely the average scoring...

Are you normally this obnoxious or just extra defense about soccer?
youre the one who sounds upset bud

should we make every goal count for 7 points so your childlike sensibilities can be assuaged?

*NFL Game ends 17-10 with one team scoring two touchdowns, the other team scoring one with both of them scoring a field goal a piece*
*Soccer game ends 2-1*
brainlet-brainlet-bike.gif

FIRST NUMBER BIGGER

Can you tell me all the NFL games that have ended 0-0 in regulation?

Go ahead I'll wait. Must be hundreds just like in soccer.

Can you tell me all the NFL games that have ended 0-0 in regulation?

Go ahead I'll wait. Must be hundreds just like in soccer.
Take field goals out of the equation and there would be hundreds of those.

The average TD per team in the NFL in 2021 was 2.5
Average goals per game in the PL was 2.8

I know more about sports than you. If you don't like soccer, just admit you're a child and carry on with your life of watching sweaty men roll around on a mat.

Take field goals out of the equation and there would be hundreds of those.

The average TD per team in the NFL in 2021 was 2.5
Average goals per game in the PL was 2.8

I know more about sports than you. If you don't like soccer, just admit you're a child and carry on with your life of watching sweaty men roll around on a mat.
"Take points out if the equation and there would be lots of draws"

Back