I’m loving the World Cup but dang

it's not likely to happen.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't. I think FIFA sees it as a way for the elite attackers to protect themselves but imo once the refs made the adjustment it'd be fine. Train the refs to punish on the ferocity of the foul rather than how injured the player gets.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't. I think FIFA sees it as a way for the elite attackers to protect themselves but imo once the refs made the adjustment it'd be fine. Train the refs to punish on the ferocity of the foul rather than how injured the player gets.
that's very nice, but it won't happen.

[
FiXjRgRXgAgAA7p
there's already been 4 scoreless draws already

No thanks. You should stop whining about everyone else’s opinion on a shitty sport. Sounding unhinged bro
You are literally unhinged.
Im shitposting in a sports subforum on a karate site.

if you’re not interested in soccer, what are you doing here?

you provided one snapshot to indicate soccer is a high scoring game to dismiss that other poster's point about diving having an impact on the outcome

I provided facts that this world cup has a lot of non scoring games, where potentially diving can have an impact

you provided one snapshot to indicate soccer is a high scoring game to dismiss that other poster's point about diving having an impact on the outcome

I provided facts that this world cup has a lot of non scoring games, where potentially diving can have an impact
It hasn’t. You provided something an anecdote.

Back