Say it ain’t so Liver King!!?!

I never bought his BS anyway. I have been in Gyms and have been an athlete my whole life. I have been around natural freaks of nature, roid heads, super athletes. I can ALWAYS tell a steroid body from a non one. It isn't just one thing, but more an overall aesthetic with multiple tells. The biggest being size with vascularity and thin skin.
When you have a natty genetic freak that trains like an animal you get this:
1b71361b-062316-herschel-walker.jpg

When you do certain gear, your skin thins and tightens around the muscle making you extremely vascular even when not working out for the pump. You see veins where you normally do not (Chest, Calves, shoulders).
bad-take-3.jpg
Hershel Walker is a freak athlete with great genetics but he isn't a natty in that picture. He states that he doesn't use weights, eats one vegetarian meal of bread/salad per day and sleeps 4 hours only. That picture was when he was in his late 40s? That body is built on just pushups, situps and running. He comes from a football background. Football players aren't exactly the cleanest athletes.

I never bought his BS anyway. I have been in Gyms and have been an athlete my whole life. I have been around natural freaks of nature, roid heads, super athletes. I can ALWAYS tell a steroid body from a non one. It isn't just one thing, but more an overall aesthetic with multiple tells. The biggest being size with vascularity and thin skin.

When you do certain gear, your skin thins and tightens around the muscle making you extremely vascular even when not working out for the pump. You see veins where you normally do not (Chest, Calves, shoulders).
bad-take-3.jpg

I’m skeptical Herschel was legit natty, looking like that at age 50. Hell, , at age 30 that would be suspect, even for an athlete with A+ level genetics.

Last edited:
Hershel Walker is a freak athlete with great genetics but he isn't a natty in that picture. He states that he doesn't use weights, eats one vegetarian meal of bread/salad per day and sleeps 4 hours only. That picture was when he was in his late 40s? That body is built on just pushups, situps and running. He comes from a football background. Football players aren't exactly the cleanest athletes.
From the rumor mill he actually was clean. I do not buy the rest of the diet/sleep/no weights thing.

Yeah, but he would still get people to be on board. Ronnie Coleman came out years ago and admitted to PED use and people still buy his supplements and follow his lifting plans. There’s a sucker born every minute.
Ronnie is an 8x Mr O, and a legend within the bodybuilding community. Nobody ever thought he was natty(or any other Mr O for that matter). So it makes little difference when they do admit to use. For some random YouTuber, whose entire gimmick is basically being a natty who’s jacked from a carnivorous diet and training; it would likely be a greater detriment to be exposed.

Guys like Liver King and Mike Ohearn take it too far IMO. If you base your whole gimmick on being natty, maybe don’t do enough anabolics to turn into a human T-Rex. Dial it down to a level where it’s at least plausible you’re not juiced to the gills.

But then again, these guys have profited immensely off of being roided to the max, so maybe I’m wrong.

Last edited:
From the rumor mill he actually was clean. I do not buy the rest of the diet/sleep/no weights thing.
Hershel playing football was way before my time but I looked up photos of him playing football. He is actually more muscular as a 50 year old man than when he was younger. I think Hershel has some multiple personality issue. Maybe one of his alts was the one doing the "bad" things.

People that believe he's natural are the ones driving around in their cars still wearing a mask

Ronnie is an 8x Mr O, and a legend within the bodybuilding community. Nobody ever thought he was natty(or any other Mr O for that matter). So it makes little difference when they do admit to use. For some random YouTuber, whose entire gimmick is basically being a natty who’s jacked from a carnivorous diet and training; it would likely be a greater detriment to be exposed.

Agreed. But he relies on views and his supplement line. I would never eat his diet or live his lifestyle, but I watch his stories everyday because I honestly just enjoy watching what weird shit he’s gonna eat. Also, I wouldn’t be entirely opposed to trying his supplement line because it likely does have some benefits even if he is full of shit.

Him admitting he does PEDs is like every other body builder admitting they do…

his supplements are legit though

People that believe he's natural are the ones driving around in their cars still wearing a mask
Or the ones posting "Chicken and broccoli" in threads about how people like lesnar dont do roids

His thing is eating raw meat and organs? That makes nutrients less available vs cooked meat. God people are dumb

If he's actually injecting 3 times a day, 12k is about right, steroid costs are negligible.
It's called micro-dosing.. my brothers take TRT and micro-dose three shots a week so I could see some crazy dude doing that

There is only One Natty King and he has never been out of shape, cause he stays in shape yr round.

And still strong as shit.

I see you beat me too it. Mr fake blood work himself.

bad-take-3.jpg
Lol you think Walker was natty? Hell no especially at 45 years old. No such thing as a genetic freak, even Lebron is juiced to the gills.

The dude is entertaining to watch, I’ll give him that. He absolutely sticks with his persona, all the time, everywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back