Say it ain’t so Liver King!!?!

The social media personality known as Liver King evidently had his email hacked, and it appears he has been purchasing 10k+/month worth of steroids and human growth hormone!

Now I understand this is all still circumstance… there’s a definite possibility that LK was purchasing massive amounts of these growth enhancing substances for someone else, and his freakishly muscular physique is indeed attributed solely to his diet of liver and other animal organs as he claims.

vascular.jpg

Personally I have zero social media presence aside from what I encounter on this forum plus a few others, and even I have seen this guy around.

What I can’t understand is.. why would he tell everyone that his body is all natural, built from consuming only animal organs, if he has been injecting himself with an unimaginable level of synthetic hormones?!?

That would be deceitful, right?

And here we all were , thinking we could get red and jacked like that just from a change in our diet. Pfffttt.

Came here to say that everyone is on steroids.

<{natewhut}>

Rogie was calling his bs the whole time. But really can't the emails be fake. How can it be verified

Great now fools will have to find some other conman to be scammed by instead of learning from this.

It is obvious that the Liverking is a fake natty juicer but I don't like how this whole thing went down. Moreplatesmoredates exposed some sort of private emails saying Liverking wanted coaching from him. Why would Liverking want coaching from MPMD? Look at the liver king? He is obviously doing the right thing in terms of PEDs. This whole situation just sounds weird.

Edit: I like MPMD but he is some sort of grifter too. He used to be a pickup artist type fellow online that went into the human enhancement clinic industry after the pickup artist industry died. His degree isn't health science or hard science. He has a marketing degree or something. There is shit that he was pushing that is garbage like Turkesterone. I do use his pre workout because it roughly cost the same as other brands and it doesn't use beta-alanine. It is alright for 40-50 dollars for 40 servings vs 35 bucks for 30 servings like most other brands.

Last edited:
He honestly should just own it as should all steroid users. It’s not like you take them, sit on the couch and just magically grow. You still have to put in the work. I think all of his “raw diet” and “eating an organ makes your corresponding organ better” theories are snake oil, but he’s obviously putting the work in.

Kinda dumb how he keeps denying taking PEDs. Just come out and say “yeah I take PEDs and if you think you can outwork me, take them and see if you can look like me”.

He honestly should just own it as should all steroid users. It’s not like you take them, sit on the couch and just magically grow. You still have to put in the work. I think all of his “raw diet” and “eating an organ makes your corresponding organ better” theories are snake oil, but he’s obviously putting the work in.

Kinda dumb how he keeps denying taking PEDs. Just come out and say “yeah I take PEDs and if you think you can outwork me, take them and see if you can look like me”.
That's his whole brand though. Eat animal organs and follow his ancestral tenets and you can be as jacked and healthy as he is

Goes to show how superficial the general public is. He basically repackaged standard healthy living practices with catchy names, market the shit out of his "natural" body heavily implying his physique is attainable if you follow his training, eat like him and use his supplements. These are the fitness people I recommend to follow for honest useful tips on getting in shape. No drama (like those Greg Doucette videos), very little product peddling, just useful knowledge.

Jeff Nippard https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68TLK0mAEzUyHx5x5k-S1Q
Sean Nalewanyj https://www.youtube.com/@Sean_Nalewanyj
Renaissance Periodization https://www.youtube.com/@RenaissancePeriodization
Geoffrey Verity Schofield https://www.youtube.com/@GVS/videos
I like these guys but midget Jeff is a fake natty. That whole story saying he never juiced because the authorities seized his package is silly. He then gets his mom to do these I am naturally swole because of genetics videos.

I never bought his BS anyway. I have been in Gyms and have been an athlete my whole life. I have been around natural freaks of nature, roid heads, super athletes. I can ALWAYS tell a steroid body from a non one. It isn't just one thing, but more an overall aesthetic with multiple tells. The biggest being size with vascularity and thin skin.
When you have a natty genetic freak that trains like an animal you get this:
1b71361b-062316-herschel-walker.jpg

When you do certain gear, your skin thins and tightens around the muscle making you extremely vascular even when not working out for the pump. You see veins where you normally do not (Chest, Calves, shoulders).
bad-take-3.jpg

You think he would get someone else to get them for him so he's not directly linked. You know since his whole career is built on being all natty. And with that amount he is purchasing doubt it is all for him. Definitely should have had those purchases under someone else's name. The surgery on his abs must have messed up the blood flow to his brain lol.

Are there really people out there believing him to be natural? Really? Its just so hard to comprehend with how incredible obvious his high level abuse of drugs is. People cant be this dumb

That's his whole brand though. Eat animal organs and follow his ancestral tenets and you can be as jacked and healthy as he is

Yeah, but he would still get people to be on board. Ronnie Coleman came out years ago and admitted to PED use and people still buy his supplements and follow his lifting plans. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Look up moreplatesmoredates breakdown on youtube. The guy that runs that page is an absolute expert at this stuff. The video is an hr long but covers a lot. Liver king had been sourcing for a bodybuilding coach for advice on drugs and why his response to his newly acquired gh wasn't giving him the huge bump in bloodwork numbers.

The huge price tag was because he was using us pharma gh which is known to be expensive as shit. He was also using a much larger dose than anyone other that a pro body builder going for it would be comfortable using. If you're curious, at the time of the emails that were revealed liver king was using roughly 10ius of top quality gh a day, 120mg deca and 120mg of test cyp a week and 50mg of winstrol a day. Along with several other gh enhancing peptides. Who knows where he went from there.

Back