Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Sounds like they'll talk a bit more about this new thing during tonight's event still.

Anyone else find it strange that Glory doesn't promote the Enfusion event and Enfusion doesn't promote the Glory event even though they are the same damn show?

James McSweeney vs Buğra Erdoğan for the Mixfight Championship heavyweight-title on Dec. 3

They were supposed to have Davit Kiria on the card too, looks like he's out now. Think this might be some kind of a joint night together with KOK's "Dream Boxing", but that hasn't been announced yet if it's the case.
Davit Kiria vs Johannes Baas

Weird they posted pics without him, but he's actually on the card then hahah
Glory newcomer Sergej Braun will also fight on this card (titlefight)

upload_2022-11-7_17-35-9.jpeg

He already fought another time after his Glory debut against Michael Boapeah, in which he impressed me.
Apparently the German looks to stay active

So how does one go about watching Fair Fight? I'm pretty sure it's already aired -- did it do so on YouTube?

Also on this card:

Chico Kwasi vs Vedat Hoduk (co-main)

View attachment 941880
So this card is now happening as a KOK card. 9th of December.

Burak Mataraci and Erkan Varol did a big show under the KOK banner at Ulker Sports Arena earlier this year too. This looks like maybe Mataraci doing it on his own(?) idk. It's very weird, they do shows under at least 4 different promotions names now.

The last big show had almost all the foreign names drop out days before the event tho, so with this I would wait till weigh-ins to see who actually shows up :D
<Moves>
Seems sorta half baked this time around too, first being postponed and then just re-branding it on 2 weeks notice. Wish they stick to just doing shows under the KOK brand now.

So this card is now happening as a KOK card. 9th of December.

<Moves>
Seems sorta half baked this time around too, first being postponed and then just re-branding it on 2 weeks notice. Wish they stick to just doing shows under the KOK brand now.
lol so it’s no longer an MFA show?
Errol Zimmerman vs Tomáš Hron is also quite an interesting matchup imo, who you think takes it?

Should just be a KOK show now...but guess we'll see...

Hron has been training all year long for the ONE Euro HW tournament that's been postponed a bunch of times. Think he had some more fights this year than what's on his wiki too. Errol could blast him away, but unless he does then Hron probably beats him. Not sure if they're still on the card tho. At least Hron seems to be boxing Dec 27.

The last big show had almost all the foreign names drop out days before the event tho, so with this I would wait till weigh-ins to see who actually shows up :D
Could be this again.

Should just be a KOK show now...but guess we'll see...

Hron has been training all year long for the ONE Euro HW tournament that's been postponed a bunch of times. Think he had some more fights this year than what's on his wiki too. Errol could blast him away, but unless he does then Hron probably beats him. Not sure if they're still on the card tho. At least Hron seems to be boxing Dec 27.

Could be this again.
Okay Hron still on.
Cool, thanks!

GFC comes to Antwerp January 22, featuring former Glory welterweight champion Harut Grigorian

James McSweeney vs Buğra Erdoğan for the Mixfight Championship heavyweight-title on Dec. 3

Davit Kiria vs Johannes Baas

Glory newcomer Sergej Braun will also fight on this card (titlefight)

View attachment 951797

He already fought another time after his Glory debut against Michael Boapeah, in which he impressed me.
Apparently the German looks to stay active
Happening this Saturday.

Apparently Sergej Braun’s fight is off

70 kg, 80 kg and open weight tournaments.

Decent line-up for 70 kg. Prefer these tournaments to the league format they did.
QQPt8Dh.png

+ 2 WILDCARDS WILL GO THROUGH TO LAST 8
Tournament set for January 21 (70kg)
Some fun names on it!

Looks like Enfusion is doing this in collaboration with Andrew Tate? Andrew T8 ? Tate, T8, the organization is called T8KO lol
Could be good for the views and attention though, I don’t follow the guy but it looks like he’s super famous everywhere around the world

Back