Recent fights/results/news from Europe

So they changed their name from T8KO to 8TKO regarding the whole Andrew Tate arresting situation lol. Sucks that Enfusion is pushing back the event due to promotional reasons, but I’m glad it’s still on after all

It means that he pissed hot.
I think so yeah. Would be a very bad look for GLORY though.
Badr likely retired and Reem probably popped for PEDs. Rico - Plazibat got postponed till after summer, and now this, and all of this happened in their most important weightclass

Glory HW division is in dire straits.

Lol I was about to post this but couldn’t find it, so basically typed it out here<45>
I think so yeah. Would be a very bad look for GLORY though.
Badr likely retired and Reem probably popped for PEDs. Rico - Plazibat got postponed till after summer, and now this, and all of this happened in their most important weightclass

Why the hell does it always take so damn long to get news about a fighter being suspended (5 months later!) and with vague ass reasoning of what for with Glory???

HW division is toast, and there wasn't much there to begin with.

Why the hell does it always take so damn long to get news about a fighter being suspended (5 months later!) and with vague ass reasoning of what for with Glory???

HW division is toast, and there wasn't much there to begin with.

Look listen, I liked their last RIVAL x RISE show on Christmas Day. If Glory are reading this post please get more Glory fighters on RISE shows pretty pretty please!! Despite dodgy judging, it was a well run, prompt and exciting show. More please!

Tournament set for January 21 (70kg)
Some fun names on it!

Looks like Enfusion is doing this in collaboration with Andrew Tate? Andrew T8 ? Tate, T8, the organization is called T8KO lol
Could be good for the views and attention though, I don’t follow the guy but it looks like he’s super famous everywhere around the world

Happening March 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back