Media MMA’s Issac Newton believes Joe Rogan is “scared” to debate him on Flat Earth Theory

Black Leprechaun

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mitchell blasted Rogan over declining the debate, calling him ‘scared’. He also tried his best to defend Flat Earth Theory and stated that he had proof that he was correct.

“No man, I think he’s a little bit scared brother. That’s the thing, people think I have the burden proof. Go outside and look, do you see the Earth spinning a thousand miles an hour?… No you don’t… Here’s the thing, I have what I believe proof:
The sun is small and closer than what they’re saying it is and it’s the exact same size as the moon. The sun and the moon. they’re the exact same size in the sky.”

upload_2022-12-2_12-37-16.jpeg

Did The fighting Indigo child give enough proof, logic, facts to make a case?

upload_2022-12-2_12-36-1.jpeg

Sherdog adored Mitchell for claiming the economy is "voted on" by..5 dudes in DC? I can't remember the absurd claim. But Sherdog lauded him as an intellectual and boasted about his economics degree from whatever backwater college he "graduated" from. Granted, this is someone who's back up plan is a lowly cattle rancher with zero ag experience. He spazzed about masks. Now he's a flat Earther. Full circle. Or full flat, whatever is applicable.

There are many true conspiracies that the elite have covered up because they expose truths that would wake up humanity to reality like the jfk assassination, 9/11 being an inside job and the most important one of all, the grand illuminatti conspiracy.

But the flat Earth theory is disinfo imo to help distract from the validity of the ones I just mentioned.

flat-earth.gif

<Y2JSmirk>

<BC1>

<Fedor23>

<KhabibBS>

Just ask them about gravity, if they say gravity doesn't exist follow up asking why if you throw a ball in the air straight up why it comes down.

There are many true conspiracies that the elite have covered up because they expose truths that would wake up humanity to reality like the jfk assassination, 9/11 being an inside job and the most important one of all, the grand illuminatti conspiracy.

But the flat Earth theory is disinfo imo to help distract from the validity of the ones I just mentioned.

You sound like you're well on the way to becoming a flat-earther someday. They all start out like you. :)

You sound like you're well on the way to becoming a flat-earther someday. They all start out like you. :)

I don't know about the ones he's talking about, anything's possible, but there are well-documented and confirmed things governments and organizations did, and it was considered impossible, so....yeah.
Trust no one but always leave that 0.1% for something to be possible.

You know absolutely nothing about me so dont make any conclusions based off of your poor sources and lack of knowledge. Thank you.

That why I said you "sound" like.... didn't say I knew you beyond what you wrote. lol.

I don't know about the ones he's talking about, anything's possible, but there are well-documented and confirmed things governments and organizations did, and it was considered impossible, so....yeah.
Trust no one but always leave that 0.1% for something to be possible.

Agreed, but...
...That 0.1% is the path to the flat earth society brother

Mitchell blasted Rogan over declining the debate, calling him ‘scared’. He also tried his best to defend Flat Earth Theory and stated that he had proof that he was correct.

“No man, I think he’s a little bit scared brother. That’s the thing, people think I have the burden proof. Go outside and look, do you see the Earth spinning a thousand miles an hour?… No you don’t… Here’s the thing, I have what I believe proof:
The sun is small and closer than what they’re saying it is and it’s the exact same size as the moon. The sun and the moon. they’re the exact same size in the sky.”

View attachment 955888

Did The fighting Indigo child give enough proof, logic, facts to make a case?

View attachment 955887

I would be scared to talk to a flat earther too I mean if their brain can believe that no one knows what they're capable of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back