News Reinier de Ridder no longer undefeated, move to UFC in jeopardy

So that guy is now their 225 and 265 champ? Just wondering...how heavy does he usually fights?? Looked huge in there.
No. Arjan is HW Champion, he's gonna show that guy what real canadian wrasslin is like and throw him around next.

No. Arjan is HW Champion, he's gonna show that guy what real canadian wrasslin is like and throw him around next.
My bad yes, misread it, he is the interim HW and now LHW champ too, my point was that he is an actual HW cutting to 225 against a guy that could probably fight at 185 in the UFC, seems small for 205lbs.

Get RDR a grappling only superfight with Schaub in ONE to raise his stock back up before signing with UFC imo

i don’t know why schaub got some much hate. It just shows how limited cyborgs grappling game is and I’m no fan of schaub.

he’s just sitting there on his ass and getting his forehead pushed. What a terrible form of self defense.

Get RDR a grappling only superfight with Schaub in ONE to raise his stock back up before signing with UFC imo

He needs to work on his striking and takedowns. He got desperate when he couldn't get a takedown and he was completely uncomfortable striking. He went into panic mode early in the fight.

Reiner's really fucking good and I called Anatoly being a dangerous fight for him. But hopefully the clowns who said "best fighter or champ outside UFC" can STFU. LMAO what a braindead take.

Again he's really good but not even a top 10 fighter outside of the UFC. Anatoly made him look absolutely horrific in this fight like a regional level fighter.

Damn terrible loss for RDR, Malykhin is a beast. RDR was too confident on forehand and should stay at middleweight to fight guys from his own size

It was the first time i saw a full One FC event

Watched it mainly to see Soldics debut which was super dissapointing

But it is for sure not the last time i watched a One Fc event. All the stuff they were saying i thought was bullshit but my key take aways:

1) Event production is amazing. Level above UFC
2) Fighter talent is very good. I think most fighters i saw are on similar level as UFC
3) Malykhin is a fucking monster. Jesus Christ

RDR is a middleweight. This would be like prime Crocop beating the piss out of Luke Rockhold. He’s still a legit MW prospect. Obviously some holes in his game but he was out of his league against a very dangerous guy.

Anatoly Malykhin hits hard

giphy.gif

This sucks for my fellow Dutchman, damnit…
You’ll be back stronger RDR

View attachment 956026

Great pic yet again sir.

Anatoly Malykhin has Freestyle Wrestling background and he has also a strong striking game. Very difficult match for Ridder.

That's just his natural insect form sir lol.
I didn't want to attack him or anything, but he was being dismissive towards another member thread. No matter how bad the quality of a thread is, I think it's way better when our community is active in making threads and sharing what they like.

Back