Fedor strengths and weaknesses and his skillset in the UFC today (Long Thread)

Both were much younger than the grandpa MW who still beat Fedor by tko in the first round <GOT2>

Because they weren't peaking you low iq clown.

Hendo was peaking. I understand this is hard for a couch dweller whos never trained or played any sports to grasp.

Because they weren't peaking you low iq clown.

Hendo was peaking. I understand this is hard for a couch dweller whos never trained or played any sports to grasp.

Hendo peaked at 40? after 14 years and 25 fights??

He was a year removed from losing to Shields.

Why do you even mention their name ?

Both have an average record in the UFC, especially post USADA.

Post USADA, Arlovski is a gatekeeper only good at beating some unknown fighters.

Ngannou destroyed all the so-called legends. Losing is no shame, but when you lose by a brutal KO in only few seconds in the first round, then it says a lot :

- Velazquez destroyed in less than 30 seconds.
- JDS destroyed in less than 1min20.

We have to believe that the level was better when nobody cared about MMA, when it wasn't popular, when there was no money ?

Here's the bitter fanboy logic <GOT2>
I stated facts, you are stating excuses.

This is the same Francis who lost to black beast? Same black beast that a nearly 20 year removed from his k1 winning days mark hunt finished via strikes? Thanks I am sold

I stated facts, you are stating excuses.

This is the same Francis who lost to black beast? Same black beast that a nearly 20 year removed from his k1 winning days mark hunt finished via strikes? Thanks I am sold

You're better than that. Hunts trouble for anyone on the feet.

Fedor's performance against Hunt was FAR more embarrassing.

Why not, "the same Lewis who ko'd the guy that kicked Mirko's head off?"

You're better than that. Hunts trouble for anyone on the feet.

Fedor's performance against Hunt was FAR more embarrassing.

Why not, "the same Lewis who ko'd the guy that kicked Mirko's head off?"
Fedor finished hunt. Bb got finished. So hard to agree with your first part

Oh yeah he peaked at an age where basically any pro athlete is already retired, no matter his sport <GOT2>

Hendo peaked at 40? after 14 years and 25 fights??

He was a year removed from losing to Shields.

Coming into the Fedor fight Hendo KOd Babalu who just beat Lawler, KOd LHW champ Feijao who just KOd Romero and King Mo, then KOd Fedor and then went on to beat the hell out of Shogun and got a title shot against Jones. Unless you're a complete mongoloid you can recognize this version of TRT Hendo was peaking. Why else would UFC give him a title shot if he want peaking?

He lost to Shields at MW. Nearly knocked him out in round 1, gassed from the weight cut and got laid on and took no damage. Everyone knows Hendo performs worse at MW that's why his best wins are at LHW. That's why clowns like you use his MW losses to try to shit on him. Intellectually dishonest basement dwelling behavior.

JDS lost 5 straight after fighting Ngannou. All by KO. This means he was washed up. Your shillish thirst and desperation to lie are hilarious. Pathetic clown.

Last edited:
Oh yeah he peaked at an age where basically any pro athlete is already retired, no matter his sport <GOT2>

Yes dummy, it's called a resurgence and TRT.

The same way Randy came back in his 40s to recapture the HW title, low iq lol

Randy was absolutely peaking when he came back to beat Sylvia and Gonzaga. Some of the best performances of his career.

That version of Randy in his 40s, was peaking harder than Shogun was at 35. Anyone who isn't a moron can understand this concept. It applies to Hendo too.

Fedor finished hunt. Bb got finished. So hard to agree with your first part

No it isnt.

He was sidemounted twice and failed on his mythical armbar and nearly keylocked by a guy who had nothing on the ground for Sean McCorkle.

That's like Anderson getting rocked and nearly ko'd by Askren lol

Still not worse than losing by tko in the first round against a MW grandpa, isn't it ? <GOT2>

Also, you obviously never watched the fight because you would have known they basically stared at each other during the whole fight :

So yeah Francis still lost but in a fight where nobody fighted.

It's basically the least harsh way to lose <GOT2>

Long story short, prime Fedor bodies 10 out of 10 modern heavyweights.

If you can't see that then you're simply an MMA noob (sorry, but it's true).

Mods, close this thread please, ffs!

If Henderson knocked him out at 40 years old with a MW's body mass.

That seems damn near impossible.

Not in sanctioned fights at least

Still not worse than losing by tko in the first round against a grandpa MW, isn't it ? <GOT2>

Also, you obviously never watched the fight because you would have known they basically stared at each other during the whole fight :

So yeah Francis still lost but in a fight where nobody fighted.

It's basically the least harsh way to lose <GOT2>

Yea Francis was so mentally weak he couldn't gather himself enough after the Stipe ass whipping to beat a one dimensional bummy brawler like Lewis who got walked down and TKOd by a 47 year old Hunt. Pathetic.

You're thirst and desperation are hilarious to see. One of the best punching bags of Sherdog.

If Henderson knocked him out at 40 years old with a MW's body mass.

That seems damn near impossible.

Not in sanctioned fights at least

You're such a dishonest little rat lol. Mortal Combat av nerd checks out.

Fedor is smaller than most LHWs on fight night..

Hendo has proven to be at his best at LHW. He knocked out Wanderlei and Shogun at LHW.

Hendo is one of the P4P hardest hitters ever. You're making it seem like him KOing a 220lb Fedor is unthinkable when he KOd Wand and Shogun who are both easily 220lbs on fight night.

You intellectually dishonest little rat lol. Pathetic desperation and mental gymnastics.

Omg are your feelings hurt by a ranking that an MMA news outlet did 20 years ago??

Fioretti: “Fujita wasn’t ranked!”
BFoe: *provides ranking*
Fioretti: “B-b-but I don’t like it!”

Thems the breaks, bud.
View attachment 957100

A lot of them have that potential. Good lord, Shamil Abdurakhimov was top 10 just a year ago. Tybura is still there I think. In Fedor’s day, orgs didn’t have official rankings, so top 10 meant top 10 in the world, not just top 10 in a given org. It can be tough to compare to today sometimes, and it’s getting harder with the way the UFC manipulates rankings.

@Fioretti always gets salty about this shit though. When we first started debating this, he wouldn’t acknowledge Hunt as a ranked opponent. Some TS used a FightMatrix ranking for Hunt and Fioretti screamed at a cloud about it. We finally dug up a contemporary ranking showing Hunt was ranked, but Fioretti was adamant that we count Hunt at #9 like that ranking said and not #8 like the TS had posted <45>

Likewise, he got salty about a Bloody Elbow Meta Ranking from Jan 2009 showing Arlovski at #2 before the Fedor fight…
We’ve debated this shit tons of times, and I’ve come to realize this is just how he processes grief. He’ll be ok. :)

You show one obscure site that ranked Fujita #10, but not the guy that beat him twice. You want to talk about feelings hurt, bro, you can't even justify the ranking, and said yourself that he shouldn't be ranked. Childish shit. He wasn't a top 10 win. Period. Hunt was 5-2, coming off a loss, and shouldn't have been ranked either. Yet, that's one of Fedro's top 10 wins and one of his very few title defenses. Speaks for itself. Pretty desperate fanboism when you have to cling onto some random ass rankings that you scoured the internet for in order to pretend some guy achieved more than he did.

Absurd shit, homie. BTW - Mirko was #8 until the night Fedro fish danced vs Fujita. Then he became #4. That ranking you're clinging to is shit.

Fujita as a top win for a GOAT HW??!!

He needed a midfight heart attack to beat Ken Shamrock.

Priceless
Don’t recall saying it was a “top win.” I just said there’s justification for calling it a ranked win—because, you know, I produced contemporary ranking with Fujita in it.
<Y2JSmirk>

Back