Fedor strengths and weaknesses and his skillset in the UFC today (Long Thread)

You're such a dishonest little rat lol. Mortal Combat av nerd checks out.

Fedor is smaller than most LHWs on fight night..

Hendo has proven to be at his best at LHW. He knocked out Wanderlei and Shogun at LHW.

Hendo is one of the P4P hardest hitters ever. You're making it seem like him KOing a 220lb Fedor is unthinkable when he KOd Wand and Shogun who are both easily 220lbs on fight night.

You intellectually dishonest little rat lol. Pathetic desperation and mental gymnastics.

What other HWs has Hendo KO'd?

Fedor is smaller than most LHWs on fight night. I know that ruins your whole shill narrative but it's a fact.

Why don't you ask how many LHWs Hendo has KOd?

Babalu, Feijao, Wanderlei, Shogun. All 220lbs+ on fight night..

Fedors weight against Hendo: 223lbs

You intellectually dishonest little internet rodent.

You show one obscure site that ranked Fujita #10, but not the guy that beat him twice. You want to talk about feelings hurt, bro, you can't even justify the ranking, and said yourself that he shouldn't be ranked. Childish shit. He wasn't a top 10 win. Period. Hunt was 5-2, coming off a loss, and shouldn't have been ranked either. Yet, that's one of Fedro's top 10 wins and one of his very few title defenses. Speaks for itself. Pretty desperate fanboism when you have to cling onto some random ass rankings that you scoured the internet for in order to pretend some guy achieved more than he did.

Absurd shit, homie. BTW - Mirko was #8 until the night Fedro fish danced vs Fujita. Then he became #4. That ranking you're clinging to is shit.

Hunt had a win over #2 Mirko and top 5 P4P Wand. That's why he was ranked. Today it would be like Tuivasa having a win over Stipe and Jones. He'd absolutely be ranked top 5 with such wins.

Fedor is smaller than most LHWs on fight night. I know that ruins your whole shill narrative but it's a fact.

Why don't you ask how many LHWs Hendo has KOd?

Babalu, Feijao, Wanderlei, Shogun. All 220lbs+ on fight night..

Fedors weight against Hendo: 223lbs

You intellectually dishonest little internet rodent.

Hunt had a win over #2 Mirko and top 5 P4P Wand. That's why he was ranked. Today it would be like Tuivasa having a win over Stipe and Jones. He'd absolutely be ranked top 5 with such wins.

Even immediately after a one sided loss???

Hendo peaked at 40, but Fedro was shopworn, washed, had declined, and was past his prime at 33. Duh!

Yes dummy.

Hendos 40 was peaking compared to Shoguns 35. Is this hard to understand?

How did Hendo get a title shot against Jon Jones then? He was 4-0 in his last 4 with 3 KOs and wins over Fedor and Shogun. That's a peaking fighter. Anyone who isn't a moron understands this.

He fought Fedro exactly 1 year after beating Mirko. He beat unranked Nishijima and TK before losing to Barnett, then got a title shot. He was 5-2 in MMA at that point, losing his first and last fight.

You show one obscure site that ranked Fujita #10, but not the guy that beat him twice. You want to talk about feelings hurt, bro, you can't even justify the ranking, and said yourself that he shouldn't be ranked. Childish shit. He wasn't a top 10 win. Period. Hunt was 5-2, coming off a loss, and shouldn't have been ranked either. Yet, that's one of Fedro's top 10 wins and one of his very few title defenses. Speaks for itself. Pretty desperate fanboism when you have to cling onto some random ass rankings that you scoured the internet for in order to pretend some guy achieved more than he did.

Absurd shit, homie. BTW - Mirko was #8 until the night Fedro fish danced vs Fujita. Then he became #4. That ranking you're clinging to is shit.
Nobody’s clinging to it, Fioretti. I agree that I wouldn’t have ranked it that way, I said so earlier (as you noted). I’d have had him just outside the top 10 like many outlets did. What I am saying is, if someone claims a Fujita is ranked win and produces that ranking, then it’s to be respected. MMANews is not obscure at all, it’s well known MMA outlet, and has been around since like 2001 or 2002 or some shit. Just because it’s not your beloved MMAWeekly doesn’t mean it isn’t valid. So you’re going to have to process these difficult emotions, just like you did when I proved that Hunt was ranked.

Going into that Barnett fight, Hunt had been on a 5 fight win streak that included wins over Cro Cop, Wandy, and TK. His one loss that you keep bringing up was to Barnett. Hunt had every reason in the world to be ranked, you’re just sad about it because you have no choice but to acknowledge it since I believe it was your beloved MMAWeekly that ranked it.

You’ve made so much progress. You used to say Fedor had 9 ranked wins, but now you say 10 because I proved Hunt was ranked. After you process these new unpleasant feelings about Fujita, you’ll be saying 11 ranked wins. You’ll get there. I believe in you.

Yes dummy.

Hendos 40 was peaking compared to Shoguns 35. Is this hard to understand?

How did Hendo get a title shot against Jon Jones then? He was 4-0 in his last 4 with 3 KOs and wins over Fedor and Shogun. That's a peaking fighter. Anyone who isn't a moron understands this.

Hendo was 41 with 36 pro MMA fights over 14 years, after wrestling for 16+ years.

Weird that Fedro was washed almost a decade earlier, with less fights, less damage taken, less losses, and after finishing all them killers you guys talk about. Super weird. I thought prime ended at 30? Declines? So many story changes.

Nobody’s clinging to it, Fioretti. I agree that I wouldn’t have ranked it that way, I said so earlier (as you noted). I’d have had him just outside the top 10 like many outlets did. What I am saying is, if someone claims a Fujita is ranked win and produces that ranking, then it’s to be respected. MMANews is not obscure at all, it’s well known MMA outlet, and has been around since like 2001 or 2002 or some shit. Just because it’s not your beloved MMAWeekly doesn’t mean it isn’t valid. So you’re going to have to process these difficult emotions, just like you did when I proved that Hunt was ranked.

Going into that Barnett fight, Hunt had been on a 5 fight win streak that included wins over Cro Cop, Wandy, and TK. His one loss that you keep bringing up was to Barnett. Hunt had every reason in the world to be ranked, you’re just sad about it because you have no choice but to acknowledge it since I believe it was your beloved MMAWeekly that ranked it.

You’ve made so much progress. You used to say Fedor had 9 ranked wins, but now you say 10 because I proved Hunt was ranked. After you process these new unpleasant feelings about Fujita, you’ll be saying 11 ranked wins. You’ll get there. I believe in you.

Nobody will respect a shit ranking produced out of sheer delusional fanboism. Fujita was not a ranked win. Eat it, boy. Eat it good.

Cheer leading female behavior. Still mad because I slapped the shit out of you with those pics of your hero GSP FANBOYING for Fedor and bowing to him. Now kick rocks serial killer.

That didn’t bother me in the slightest. One of the reasons I like GSP is his humility and respect for some of the sport’s greatest. And I include Fedor in that category.

But if someone told me they didn’t like GSP, thought he was overrated or didn’t value his accomplishments as much as I did, I certainly wouldn’t spend 9 days and 43 pages having a meltdown.

You're such a dishonest little rat lol. Mortal Combat av nerd checks out.

Fedor is smaller than most LHWs on fight night..

Hendo has proven to be at his best at LHW. He knocked out Wanderlei and Shogun at LHW.

Hendo is one of the P4P hardest hitters ever. You're making it seem like him KOing a 220lb Fedor is unthinkable when he KOd Wand and Shogun who are both easily 220lbs on fight night.

You intellectually dishonest little rat lol. Pathetic desperation and mental gymnastics.

Mental gymnastics?

Its a fact.
It actually happened.
Regardless of whether is doesnt make you feel well emotionally
henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

That didn’t bother me in the slightest. One of the reasons I like GSP is his humility and respect for some of the sport’s greatest. And I include Fedor in that category.

But if someone told me they didn’t like GSP, thought he was overrated or didn’t value his accomplishments as much as I did, I certainly wouldn’t spend 9 days and 43 pages having a meltdown.

Makes sense you attack and insult strangers who "fanboy" for Fedor but when GSP goes sigma fan boy for Fedor and bows to him you "respect" it

Clown avatar is congruent with your behavior

Makes sense you attack and insult strangers who "fanboy" for Fedor but when GSP goes sigma fan boy for Fedor and bows to him you "respect" it

Clown avatar is congruent with your behavior

GSP has named several guys as his GOAT. It’s what he does. He also spends most of his time working out and being successful, not 9 days and 43 pages having a hissy fit.

I’m sorry for you.

GSP has named several guys as his GOAT. It’s what he does. He also spends most of his time working out and being successful, not 9 days and 43 pages having a hissy fit.

I’m sorry for you.

Yea I'm sure you spend your days working out and being "successful" when you're not doing Jeffrey Dahmer stuff.

Back