Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2022 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

Aha, thanks bud.

This is the closest resemblance I've found online
KUnhVfi.jpg
That will boob...do

Request for @SenorFranko. Can you spruce up this av. Something with your legendary wit would be appreciated. Show that there’s a rock in the slingshot. Maybe santa on a sled about to get hit by the rock. And make it proper av size.

upload_2022-12-10_12-8-45.gif

Request for @giovanni_ss. Can you put a Santa hat on my man Prince and make it proper av size.

upload_2022-12-10_12-7-40.jpeg

Thanks all. You are the best!

Request for @SenorFranko. Can you spruce up this av. Something with your legendary wit would be appreciated. Show that there’s a rock in the slingshot. Maybe santa on a sled about to get hit by the rock. And make it proper av size.

View attachment 957260

Request for @giovanni_ss. Can you put a Santa hat on my man Prince and make it proper av size.

View attachment 957259

Thanks all. You are the best!

No worries bruva I'll have a go at that. I'm a bit busy for a couple of hours but will be bang on it later.

i made something in paint and was wondering if you could dog it up for the holidays...I really like the front kick faces that are trending.
also i'm thinking of doing a whole series of these cards/cartoons, depending on feed back
Merry Christmas Sherbros!
best part of what u learn around here is it's free thank you

@giovanni_ss

canvas (21).png

i made something in paint and was wondering if you could dog it up for the holidays...I really like the front kick faces that are trending.
also i'm thinking of doing a whole series of these cards/cartoons, depending on feed back
Merry Christmas Sherbros!
best part of what u learn around here is it's free thank you

@giovanni_ss

View attachment 957267

How's this?

@bigwaverider made that xmas head templates last year (Frankie, Shad, and SD dog) and I put it in there as a way to honor the big guy. Also added some holiday. Pretty cool artwork btw. Nice job! :)

0FOmtVB.png

Back