News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
MMA journalists work for media companies, if they ask this question Dana will possibly ban them from all UFC related media, then their company will fire them and they will have very little rehire-ability. Just the way it goes, Ariel, Luke and Slack will talk on it though.

Oh, I get why, it what it is!

Also its kinda going unnoticed right now but can we just offer some respect to Anna White for joining the great shoe throwers of history in the second half of that video?

f_mo_lon_bagshoe_180502.jpg

She's got potential and I for one am keen to see how this thing plays out.

I didnt realize he publicly hung out with his wife but this wont go away anytime soon. People will make something out of this

On who? Who slapped first? Or do people just automatically excuse actions of women?

Bro when you are 200+ pounds of tren-fuelled, keto-leaned, living way longer than exactly 10.5 years muscle and you're wife of over 25 years and mother of your children throws a slap that doesen't even move your head, when you grab her because shes tryna get away from you, and you hit her back then go in for more - you are the asshole.

Somebody needs to gif it before the video disappears. I'm telling you they can scrub videos off the internet if enough money is thrown at it. I've seen it done with recent powerful people.

ok trust me all these micro penis keyboard warriors will defend anything a woman does. They’ll straight up defend a woman battering a man without consequence and assert that a man should never defend himself.

that being said you gotta be able to keep your wife in line without hurting her if she’s done sloppy violent drunk. Shouldn’t be smacking her
I have no problem with a man protecting himself but it wasn't a fight. It was a pissed off wife slapping her husband. She was wrong. I think your a piece of shit if you do what Dana did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back