News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
What will save Dana is the poor image the UFC has. A cage-fighting promoter drunkenly slapping a woman at a night-club doesn't seem as shocking as someone in a more wholesome business doing the same thing. In addition, it seems like there there has been a bit of a cultural shift where Andrew Tate's views are resonating with the society at large. The woke pushed things too far and now people are pushing back.

Well Endeavor WME is nwo woke but they are also super corrupt. The UFC is filled with foreign fighters and non PC people and Dana's allies there will I assume push back if there is a push by WME wishing to fire him.

tenor.gif

that doesn't look like a kick / stomp ??

Nope you can't slap someone. It's an easy way to get cte. As all the anti slap fight championship people would tell you over and over again.

Grabbing the wrist of your partner has never been illegal.

Whether Dana went too far in retaliation is up for debate. But the wife is definitely in the wrong and the bigger offender here and to say otherwise is just sexism. No one here would say the man was in his right to slap his wife first if she grabbed his wrist.

<TrumpWrong1>

What you all can't see is the chess set on the table.

wonder what woulda happened if there was no video lol
Same as it has been for the past 30 years or whatever they've been married.

They make up and continue on. She's got the money and livestyle she wants, he continues to bang whoever and have kids to see when he wants. Should be the same after this too.

carry on with your pathetic facade:

:eek::eek:

And this is actually false:

If this woman and mother of his kids actually wanted to press charges, Dana would be the one in trouble in most States at least in the West.

Dana could also press charges though.

This might be unpopular right now ..

But there is in fact at least one good reason to slap a woman.

If you are soft like toilet tissue don't look !!

Viewer Discretion is Advised :
tenor.gif

What does that have to do with me?

I'm sure there are situations where self-defense is legally and ethically justifiable by both men and women against the opposite gender. Not sure what that has to do with this. Nobody should have to defend themselves against anyone else because nobody else should get physical with other people without need for self-defense.

I'm not an expert on if an arm grab legally absolves slapping your husband, but I know neither should be happening. If my wife grabbed my arm in a club I wouldn't smack her because she's my wife.
I was talking about people's attitude and narrative around abuse; the post was a good illustration of what I was talking about- finding a way to justify one's own abuse coupled with justifying or minimizing that of others.

Grabbing someone and preventing them from egress can bring a range of legal charges depending on the severity, from misdemeanor assault to felony kidnapping.

Domestic violence is about 4 times higher coming from men, and the percentage of female murders that are done by domestic partners worldwide is about 40%, so you see why the concern is more in the other court.

I don't actually think the company is going to can Dana over this, but I think they should. I also think Dana has other ethical problems related to running the UFC, but obviously he won't be fired for those as the company is complicit.

So say slapping his wife won't get him canned ..

But what about the stomp / kick on the ground ??

That imo is a done deal !!!

I dont know the full story but if my wife hit me i might hit her back too, that kind of shit doesn't make you a wifebeater.

But what if out of anger you grabbed your crying wife's arm when she tried to leave the area ?

And she slapped you ??

Would you then slap multiple times & kick / stomp on her

Whole different scenario huh

I was talking about people's attitude and narrative around abuse; the post was a good illustration of what I was talking about- finding a way to justify one's own abuse coupled with justifying or minimizing that of others.

Grabbing someone and preventing them from egress can bring a range of legal charges depending on the severity, from misdemeanor assault to felony kidnapping.

Domestic violence is about 4 times higher coming from men, and the percentage of female murders that are done by domestic partners worldwide is about 40%, so you see why the concern is more in the other court.

Ah I see what you meant.

Citation needed broseph.

I don't actually think the company is going to can Dana over this, but I think they should. I also think Dana has other ethical problems related to running the UFC, but obviously he won't be fired for those as the company is complicit.

They absolutely should, and I even think they will. In 2022 in combat sports how the hell can your President be on video smacking his wife and remain?

This is far worse than an allegation without evidence, imho.

Back