News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

His explanation will be hard to get by.

He pushed her so she hit her head, slipped and hit it again.

Hopefully the examns will be able to prove that it was that indeed or he'll be even more fucked.

x4a28h.jpg

z07Ds6.jpg

<DCWhoa>
Ah thank you very much :)

His explanation will be hard to get by.

He pushed her so she hit her head, slipped and hit it again.

Hopefully the examns will be able to prove that it was that indeed or he'll be even more fucked.
Already from what I can recall in the article it says that it looked like she had bruises all over,not just her head.

Lmao @ "I thought you were gay"
I did too early on. Side story-I was an internet celebrity for about a day in the early days of CagePotato. Apparently I was one of the first, if not the first, to find the pics of Baroni modelling cutoff jean shorts and banana hammocks. I was surfing Amazon one day, and totally randomly came across it. He wasn't identified by name, but it was clearly him. I still remember when it was posted, I think it was Ben Fowlkes who did the article, it said something like,"Mahavishnunj said he randomly found this pic of Phil Baroni. Suuuuure".

YES.

Do you think those are sound effects added?

Do you think they use special chairs that don't hurt?

So yeah, knowing the effects of CTE in combat sports I absolutely would take 35 MMA fights & Hard Sparring than 200 steel chair shots to the dome.

It seems you've taken a lot of chair shots yourself.
I never said they don't hurt.
I said that those shots are less damaging than 50+ full length pro combat fights and 1000s of combat sparring sessions.
Getting hit in the hardest part of the head one time by someone who is not trying to turn your lights off is laughable to compare to someone throwing rapid punches to your dome that get successively less defended for every one landing and putting you further out.

Last edited:
What in the name of fuck...

I kinda feel for that psycho Baroni, cus one time I get into an altercation with my girlfriend in which she ended up injured. I didn't like beat her ass or punch her or anything, all I did was push her out of my front door trying to kick her out cus she was pissing me off and physically fighting with me, then she tripped on the stairs and rolled and hit her directly head on the concrete and broke two fingers. She got hurt pretty bad. I damn near went to jail, but she was a real one and told the cops nothing. I still have a lot of guilt about that shit.

So I guess I have a bit of sympathy for Baroni in this situation because this could easily happen to almost anyone. You don't even have to be a really abusive person to have a terrible accident happen in the heat of things, somebody gets badly hurt and next thing you know you got a murder or manslaughter charge. All it takes is one bad move.

Always keep your hands off your woman when shit gets really heated. Life is never guaranteed.
That would be all fine and dandy if Baroni's hand wasn't all beat up. Lol

She said she slept with another man so he threw her into the shower, she hit her head and then passed away
It's fucked up when all it takes is someone hitting their head the wrong way and it ends in a murder charge

I could see baroni getting drunk and beating up his GF, hard to imagine malicious murder so I tend to believe this story. Which is sad.

It's fucked up when all it takes is someone hitting their head the wrong way and it ends in a murder charge

I could see baroni getting drunk and beating up his GF, hard to imagine malicious murder so I tend to believe this story. Which is sad.
When I imagine this going down I'm thinking of him throwing her in the shower in the worst possible way.

The article in spanish doesn't actually say his name either. Has anyone else noticed that? Assuming it is him, but kind of a big detail.

In Mexico, victims and perpetrators of crimes are not named (fully) in media until their identities and responsabilities are legally established by a prosecutor or a court.

This is done to protect them and not re-victimize victims, avoid the press from telling a fake or partial narrative, and so on.

Back