News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

The definition of bigot has not changed. I'm sorry you're stupid.

Except it has you clown. Literally a handful of people posted the exact same thing I did. Are you thinking of a bundle of sticks when you heard a homophobic slur?

You're either a troll or stupid. Probably both. There's dozens of insulting words which would follow the same format. Even by your own definition, there's a handful of significantly better words he could have used.

It's always hilarious on internet forum when some dip shit thinks he's smarter than everyone, all while making a fool of himself.

Except it has you clown.
Except it hasn't. Words have meaning. Literal meaning. And those meanings don't change because some retard on Sherdog is confused about what those words actually mean.

I gave you the literal, textbook, dictionary definition of the word. Not from one dictionary. From multiple dictionaries. You're just too dumb and too obstinate to admit you were wrong and he was right. He used the word according to its actual, literal, textbook meaning. You misunderstood because you're dumb. But you're not only dumb. You're obstinate and ignorant, because you still want to argue even after you've been shown what the actual meaning of the word is. On top of being dumb and ignorant, you're also petty, small, and insecure. Just accept the correction, learn from it so you don't make the same mistake again, and move on.

Except it hasn't. Words have meaning. Literal meaning. And those meanings don't change because some retard on Sherdog is confused about what those words actually mean.

I gave you the literal, textbook, dictionary definition of the word. Not from one dictionary. From multiple dictionaries. You're just too dumb and too obstinate to admit you were wrong and he was right. He used the word according to its actual, literal, textbook meaning. You misunderstood because you're dumb. But you're not only dumb. You're obstinate and ignorant, because you still want to argue even after you've been shown what the actual meaning of the word is. On top of being dumb and ignorant, you're also petty, small, and insecure. Just accept the correction, learn from it so you don't make the same mistake again, and move on.
Didn't read past your first sentence because you're clearly an idiot.

The meaning of words has changed for lots of words over time.

This makes the rest of whatever you said in your post wrong. This is also what I have tried to teach you in my first response to the post. But you were too stupid to learn then, so I suspect you're too stupid to learn now.

If you think he chose a good word to use, you're likely sub 90 IQ.

This makes the rest of whatever you said in your post wrong. This is also what I have tried to teach you in my first response to the post. But you were too stupid to learn then, so I suspect you're too stupid to learn now.

You obviously didn't even read the entire first sentence.

He didn't say "the meaning of words don't change."

He said "the meaning of words don't change BECAUSE SOME RETARD ON SHERDOG DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MEAN."

Either dishonest or just stupid to ignore the part that gives the specific context.

And, to be clear, I'm not weighing in on who's right or wrong about what bigot means.

I don’t think anyone has posted the most recent “news”, but probably need to take these updates with a grain of salt/creatine.

That being said, the dudes in the video do seem to fit the profile of the type of goodfellas one would imagine the NYBA knew from back in the day…

Cliffs: Phil’s family coughed up the dough to get him out of the clink and into a half-way house.

Very interesting video.

There is no doubt the cartels could get him out and take him in for what they are calling a halfway house. Which reality is a place to keep Phil alive to extort more money from his family and that is it. This is by no means some govt./state funded halfway house as we may think in the US. Which is why if the pay more they can get him back to the States and they bring hookers and drugs in for him. This has zero to do with the justice system in Mexico.

If I was his family I'd look at how to get him out of that spot and back to the US by any means necessary.

I don't think the cartel got involved until his family was trying to get him out of prison. They don't need to frame someone for murder, get them in prison, and then get them out of prison to extort money, on top of doing it to someone with name recognition. They'd just kidnap Phil and do the same damn thing. My guess is once Phil found himself in prison he started asking around how to get out, or get someone to listen to his side of the story, how to get a lawyer, I have money, etc etc and someone from the cartel in prison befriended him and that got the ball rolling fully known that they were just going to extort him. This only ends in two ways, Phil ends up dead/disappear never to be heard from again or Phil's family pays the money to get him back to the US either to the cartel or someone else who gets him out. Knowing what I know how things work down there I'd be shocked if Phil is ever convicted of murder or ever see prison walls again in Mexico. His family should probably pay the money to the cartel to get him back to the US, chances are they'll follow through being that Phil does have some name recognition in the US and by just killing him it could bring more unwanted attention to themselves.

I truly feel sorry for the girl and her family and it won't be shocking if Phil is truly guilty of that crime. But I also won't be shocked if she was under the control of someone else and she wasn't doing what she was ordered to do and they killed her.

Your reading comprehension is terrible, which is in line with your general intelligence level. I never said that the meaning or usage of words doesn't change over time. I said definitions of words don't suddenly change just because retards like you don't know what the definitions of words you are using actually mean.

I told you what the word meant. I gave you multiple dictionaries which provide the exact same definition. But you still want to argue that bigot doesn't mean what it means because you didn't know it meant that. What a fucking retard.

Here's a scenario for you, and you tell me which one is more likely. The guy who originally used the word, me who defended his use of the word, and dictionaries from across the English speaking world (including Merriam-Webster, Oxford, and Cambridge) are all defining the word incorrectly. Or someone retard on Sherdog is defining the word incorrectly.

Last edited:
Media has gone silent after pleading from his weirdo rasslin manager and known scumbag/rat mafia associate John Alite (apparently Phil used to do collections for him or some shit?) pleaded to respect his privacy so he would have a better chance at extraditing him to the U.S. Some updates would be nice for sure.

Whatever turd.

You obviously didn't even read the entire first sentence.

He didn't say "the meaning of words don't change."

He said "the meaning of words don't change BECAUSE SOME RETARD ON SHERDOG DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MEAN."

Either dishonest or just stupid to ignore the part that gives the specific context.

And, to be clear, I'm not weighing in on who's right or wrong about what bigot means.
Entirely confused with whatever nonsense this is.
If someone calls someone else a bigot, what do you think?
Was the poster that got called a bigot, acting in a way which you'd immediately would think represented the word?

The answer is no, unless you're a complete moron.
A handful of people also thought it was stupid, quote some of them and enlighten them with some retardation as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back