News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

This is the video I was talking about. Can't say if it's true or not, but that's pretty much the last info I saw.

Yeah, I don't feel any sympathy for his actions catching up to him, brain damaged or not.

Do we still not know what even ACTUALLY happened?

I saw some article on Nov 3 suggesting he was still awaiting trial
I saw some article on Nov 3 suggesting he was still awaiting trial

Figured I'd repost the most recent update since people are still asking for updates, and it's better to have that as the conversation instead of guys who put quotes around the word doctors and thinks proven climate change isn't real. Feels like there's plenty of brain damage in this thread to go around already

Last edited:
i wish they'd lock me in a small room with phil the lady beater
the things id do to him
:mad:

Heard a while ago that Phil Baronis family came up with the money for his release.

Maybe he will be back on the streets soon fighting in different orgs, backyards or whatever, murdering women left and right

Heard a while ago that Phil Baronis family came up with the money for his release.

Maybe he will be back on the streets soon fighting in different orgs, backyards or whatever, murdering women left and right
Baroni will get murked in a shootout with thugs, followed by an autopsy showing he has "murder-level" CTE. lol

In America, if the person pleads insanity and wins, the person can't be incarcerated.

They go for evaluation and treatment.

It's just in very rare cases that the defense actually goes through.
Not necessarily true. I've seen people claim and get insanity. While not incarcerated, you can be locked up the rest of your life in mental institutions with no release date. Your release date is 00/00/0000 and it's upon them to release you based on their choice. A lot of people end up being prescribed and put on drugs they don't need. If you're not insane you will become it. You're a blank check for funding

Last edited:
Phil Baroni has been a psychopathic shit head since he was a teenager. He's beaten the shit out of every woman I've ever known him to date and I have numerous terrible stories about him over the past 20 years for doing other terrible things to people including spiking a 16 years kid that triangled him on his head.

I haven't seen him in about 5 years. He definitely has cognitive problems from fighting but he was an asshole before that.

He was getting mopped by 145lb amateurs last time I trained with him. I refused to do rounds with him. He barely made sense when he spoke.

He got stuck in Mexico because he beat the shit out of his ex gf and she snuck out at night and took his passport, ID and wallet and jumped on a plane back to the US to escape him.

Then he wifed up the poor Mexican girl that he beat to death. Fuck that dude.
I'm from right by where he grew up. I've heard nothing but bad stories about him. People say he was the biggest asshole they've ever met.

It does make you meaner tho. I have frontal lobe damage from a TBI and it made me meaner and impulsive. Been in jail several times that I probly wouldnt have been had I not cracked my skull. The TBI also got me outta jail early last time too. Ive wanted to kill people several times but going back to jail stopped me from doing something stupid like that. Hell I dont even carry my gun anymore because its too tempting to just blast some stupid punk when they start shit.
Best wishes for ya man. I've had a few concussions that have had their effects, but I cannot imagine what you're dealing with. I had a buddy that was in an accident in high school that totally changed him, went from all- star athlete with multiple scholarship offers to a petty criminal and dead far too young.

Anybody here flatly denying that brain damage could impact some of these decisions, and general impulse control, is just wrong.

Best wishes for ya man. I've had a few concussions that have had their effects, but I cannot imagine what you're dealing with. I had a buddy that was in an accident in high school that totally changed him, went from all- star athlete with multiple scholarship offers to a petty criminal and dead far too young.

Anybody here flatly denying that brain damage could impact some of these decisions, and general impulse control, is just wrong.
I've been knocked out a bunch and I'm pretty dumb. But I don't know if that's a result of the KOs or if I was dumb to begin with.

Anybody here flatly denying that brain damage could impact some of these decisions, and general impulse control, is just wrong
Eh Im not complaining it coulda been alottttt worse lol. Doctors told my folks Id be a vegetable if I came out of the coma. This paid for college and I got hired at the Nissan plant there after. Probly ended up better than I would if I hadnt had the wreck. And how many people can brag they died and came back lol. Hell didnt want me.
Also got a boatload of money from it. Ashwagandha helps greatly I just try to avoid things that make me mad and I dont run from the law anymore lol but god it took years to figure that out lol.

I see it like this:

The crime is the crime.
End of story.

If you are sane, then you take life/death sentence.

If you are insane, then you take life in medical establishment.

If CTE and/or other put an individual beyond sane responsibilty, it still makes you a danger.

I have also experienced several levels of mania and psychosis in the past that I can only desribe as being somebody else. Even in recap and memory, they are dream like states at best of a person I don't recognise consciously.

I thank God that I didn't follow through (on more than one occasion) of what I was set on doing. But, if I had, I'd fully expect full punishment according to law.

We can't expect the majority of balanced and sane individuals within society to cater for or accept dangerous people. I despise even the thought, but that goes for me, my wife, my children.

Not necessarily true. I've seen people claim and get insanity. While not incarcerated, you can be locked up the rest of your life in mental institutions with no release date. Your release date is 00/00/0000 and it's upon them to release you based on their choice. A lot of people end up being prescribed and put on drugs they don't need. If you're not insane you will become it. You're a blank check for funding
That is incredibly poorly understood by the public because most of the public cases have been outliers. Insanity rulings are extremely rare (every 500-1000 cases depending on where), and they nearly always are situations where the individual had a well-documented history of mental illness before they committed their crime, and where it is clear they were not in their right mind at the time of the crime.

You are correct that they often do more time in a mental institution than they would have in prison. However, once your sentence is up, there is a process to get out if you are stable, attending treatment, and no longer showing violence. You can be held indefinitely if you are still a danger, but there is a court process, the government can't just decide to hold you; in CA you become a mentally disabled offender and stay at the state hospital until you are making treatment progress once your sentence is up.

If you do not meet a diagnosis, you cannot have medication forced. There is a court process for that also; a court hearing to ascertain if you are mentally competent to make your own decisions. Someone with a mental illness severe enough to cause a crime usually does need medication.

This is the video I was talking about. Can't say if it's true or not, but that's pretty much the last info I saw.

Yeah, I don't feel any sympathy for his actions catching up to him, brain damaged or not.

Thanks for posting this!

His word choice is fine. A bigot is literally defined as a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief or opinion. Just because far left zombies turned bigot into a synonym for racist doesn’t make it so.
Lol the definition of a word can change in time. We all know what a bundle of sticks is.

Did you think you were smart when you typed that?

You're wrong.

Lol the definition of a word can change in time. We all know what a bundle of sticks is.

Did you think you were smart when you typed that?

You're wrong.
The definition of bigot has not changed. I'm sorry you're stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back