Out of these MMA fighter nicknames (Tournament) - Which is the 5 best? (First Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol most brazilians (other then wanderlei) will never win a best nickname poll. Waste of time puttin any of those in there.
Shogun and Ninja will go far in this tournament. Minotauro, the Spider, the Dragon, and Jacare are also good imo.

I'm looking forward to the Dean of Mean Keith Jardine being in these polls. I'm disappointed to see how few votes Rich Franklin has. Are people unaware of the reference?

rich-franklin-e-jim-carrey-1339862237134_615x300.jpg

Shogun and Ninja will go far in this tournament. Minotauro, the Spider, the Dragon, and Jacare are also good imo.

I'm looking forward to the Dean of Mean Keith Jardine being in these polls. I'm disappointed to see how few votes Rich Franklin has. Are people unaware of the reference?

rich-franklin-e-jim-carrey-1339862237134_615x300.jpg

Damn, I totally forgot that's what it was meant. lol

hate him as a person but Rampage but actually WENT ON A RAMPAGE in his truck and lived up to his nickname

What nicknames will you use for Dan Henderson @MXZT ?

"Dangerous", "Hollywood" or "Hendo"? Or all 3 of them?

Same with "Huggy Bear" or "Beastboy" for Chris Barnett, lol?

What nicknames will you use for Dan Henderson @MXZT ?

"Dangerous", "Hollywood" or "Hendo"? Or all 3 of them?

Same with "Huggy Bear" or "Beastboy" for Chris Barnett, lol?

Hmm..great question. I had Dan |Hendo| Henderson all set up. But I can always change it. Which do you prefer?

I guess for Chris Barnett, |Huggy Bear| would be best. lol

Reactions: TCE
Hmm..great question. I had Dan |Hendo| Henderson all set up. But I can always change it. Which do you prefer?

I guess for Chris Barnett, |Huggy Bear| would be best. lol

I've always liked Dangerous Dan Henderson, but yeah, he's always been known as Hendo now lol.

|The Korean Zombie| Chan Sung Jung / |The Axe Murderer| Wanderlei Silva / Bruce |Leeroy| Caceres / |The Natural Born Killer| Carlos Condit / Quinton |Rampage| Jackson

giphy.gif
the-last-dragon-arms-in-motion.gif

Honorable mention to |The New York Badass| Phil Baroni (being a NYer - gotta give a lil prop).

Back