Out of these MMA fighter nicknames (Tournament) - Which is the 5 best? (First Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No "Pitbulls" huh. I think Cyborg should have been on the list. She's like Rampage where no one even knows her real name anymore.

I have to admit " Quinton rampage Jackson " just has that perfect melodic flow to it. That should be his birthright/ governmental name.

Being a mousasi guy , I actually like the given dreamcatcher tag but fun fact - he no like it at all.

What nicknames will you use for Dan Henderson @MXZT ?

"Dangerous", "Hollywood" or "Hendo"? Or all 3 of them?

Same with "Huggy Bear" or "Beastboy" for Chris Barnett, lol?

I'd pick "Hollywood" since it's the one Hendo hated the most.
"Who calls me Hollywood?"

Reminded me of Nick Diaz and his "who the F calls me "Diablo" anyway?" <bball1>

Then on the opposite side, we've got Rory MacDonald always trying on new nicknames, then a week later it's lost its edge and you find a cooler one, but after a couple days it doesn't sound as cool in your head, so you change it, and you always claim that "yeah, that's how everyone has always called me haha, I forgot when it started, long story"...

Guess he's lucky he's never got into tattoos. <{chips}>

The best nicknames, IMO, are the ones people actually call you by
Rampage, Babalu, Shogun, Ninja, Korean Zombie, Cro Cop, Krazy Horse, GSP (works better than KenFlo)

You knew who all these guys were without having to type their names, that's cool. <{coachie}>
Like, some are emblematic like the Iceman, but we usually call Chuck, Chuck. {<shrug}

I have to admit " Quinton rampage Jackson " just has that perfect melodic flow to it. That should be his birthright/ governmental name.

Being a mousasi guy , I actually like the given dreamcatcher tag but fun fact - he no like it at all.

Damn right about Rampage.

And true, Moose is also part of the "I hate my nickname" crew with El Diablo and Hollywood.
"My friend came up with (the Dreamcatcher), so blame it on him. I don't like nicknames, to be honest. I have a lot of nicknames. They called me Kingo in Japan, they called me the Young Vagabond, but that sounds bad, then Soldier of Fortune, now they call me the Dream Catcher. He said that's a good name. It's original. I read on the internet that people don't like the name. [Ed. note: Whoops] I'd rather have no nickname, but with my style, you can't really put a name on it. A good nickname for me hasn't come up. I told Strikeforce that I didn't want to use a nickname, but they put it up anyway."

Agreed. Khaos Williams is a new one in there. Perhaps Rumble Johnson just went by Rumble as well?
Good one about Khaos! Reminds me of the last time Krazy Horse tried to change his image and went by Kid Khaos (then he turned into Felony)

"Rumble", "Ace", oh I forgot Jacaré! He could go far in the tournament, that's not a very original nickname but it sounds cool and the Jacare crawl was so emblematic back then

His dance too, I miss people having unique entrances

Izzy sometimes tries, but after the way it backfired in the Cannonier fight; he didn't even bother against Alex. I thought Pereira would come out in full tribal getup, but no sir...

At the latest RIZIN vs Bellator event, it was awesome to see AJ McKee enter wearing a badass samurai armor
Worthy of the Saitama super arena

As i thought before i voted, Axe Murderer, Rampage, Korean Zombie and Natural Born Killer would be popular

Definitely not "YA BOI" lol

Did you purposely choose the dumbest names in all of MMA?
vince-mc-mahon-reaction.gif

Tank Abbott was probably the best one ever, probably heard about 2 people ever call him David

Out of the list though I will go with Rampage and Axe Murderer and Korean Zombie, the others don't really do it for me, not very creative.
Alex Cacere's nickname is the same, even @MXZT listed him as "Bruce" :D

Korean Zombie, The axe murderer, Rampage and The natural born killer are all top notch nicknames that fit the person and the style... my last pick which i think is a bit underrated is Bruce Leeroy. Unique, fitting and cool.

Fun thread :)

|The Korean Zombie| Chan Sung Jung / |The Axe Murderer| Wanderlei Silva / Bruce |Leeroy| Caceres / |The Natural Born Killer| Carlos Condit / Quinton |Rampage| Jackson

giphy.gif
the-last-dragon-arms-in-motion.gif

Honorable mention to |The New York Badass| Phil Baroni (being a NYer - gotta give a lil prop).

Rampage
Ax Murderer
Korean Zombie
NBK
Bruce Leeroy

Honorable mention to Filthy Tom
Exact same picks as y'all
4a0ee0ee-97ba-41db-a895-a17bdce1a80e_text.gif

Back