Crime Tyre Nichols video to be released soon. 5 Memphis cops fired and charged with murder for his death

Well it's probably hardto comply when you are getting brutalized and likely gets harder with each blow to the nugget. I imagine there's quite a state of shock for most people to go from everything is a ok to being under attack as well. That didn't start as any kind of peaceful arrest it's basically a mugging from the get go.

Also and this is something police need to focus on....yelling and screaming triggers peoples fight or flight and makes them do stupid things.

The real question you should be asking is why were these police in such a state of rage right from the jump.
They claim they had been trying to pull him over with their sirens on for quite some time, and he wouldn’t pull over.

It's important to breakdown the situation. I already said the punches and kicks are unjustifiable but everyone needs to understand why it's so important not to put yourself in situations like this to begin with.

You don't know which cops are fuck-ups and and you don't know what those fuck-ups will do if you resist and run. A part of this case that should be highlighted is the importance of complying right off the bat. When you don't, the cops have to use some level of force to get you to comply.

Of course there is an appropriate and inappropriate level of force. Complying means you're less likely to run into an inappropriate level of force from a fucked up cop.
People fuck up. He was probably scared. They had him on the ground with a tazer on his leg and pepper sprayed him. Telling him to lay on his stomach threatening him the whole time. Not everyone is going to be calm and collected in that situation. And until you are in that situation I think it's impossible to know how you are going to react.

It's important to break down the situation....the first video when they first grab him do you think the cops handled that properly?

his hands are behind his back for like 90% of the interaction. they are not only holding him up, but holding him with his hands behind his back making no attempt to cuff him. really embarrassing for that to be your first takeaway from this video.
Really…then why the fuck did they continue screaming at him constantly to put his hands behind his back? That’s bullshit they’d scream it that many times if they were already behind his back for 90% of the time.

Watching the video basically all of it from start to finish would have been against our policy for use of force. Every taser deployment, pepper spray and baton strike absolutely were against our force policy
What would be the appropriate use of the taser/pepper spray/baton in a case like this?

Antifa doesn't commit criminal acts, they are fighting again the tyranny of fascists.

That fat bitch with the Uhaul is probably racing down to memphis now with the back full of signs, shields, and weapons ready to hand them out to the peaceful antifa members.

Ah, good ol' Holly Zoller providing mostly peaceful protesters plenty of mostly peaceful protesting supplies.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Really…then why the fuck did they continue screaming at him constantly to put his hands behind his back? That’s bullshit they’d scream it that many times if they were already behind his back for 90% of the time.
They were probably all high on meth or coke

dawg just watch the video ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do them dudes seem trust worthy to you ?
I think they over did it. But being a cop is a scary fucking job and they were obviously amped up. I just don’t buy the notion that Nichols did nothing and the cops were just looking for someone to beat down. No way.

Has anyone mentioned seeing the cops urine stream when he pissed in public on bodycam

notice how all this stuff is coming up again now that the democrats are unhappy with biden. this is their "regime change" attack plan.

People fuck up. He was probably scared. They had him on the ground with a tazer on his leg and pepper sprayed him. Telling him to lay on his stomach threatening him the whole time. Not everyone is going to be calm and collected in that situation. And until you are in that situation I think it's impossible to know how you are going to react.
Bro, I'm not giving a cop any reason to use force against me because there are too many fuck-ups running around. If I knew they were cops when they approached me, I'm gonna comply.

It's important to break down the situation....the first video when they first grab him do you think the cops handled that properly?
They were too quick to use the taser and pepper spray (pepper spray just seems like a dumb move when everyone is close close together) but I don't think there was anything wrong with them grabbing him out the car unless they failed to identify themselves as cops beforehand.

I think they over did it. But being a cop is a scary fucking job and they were obviously amped up. I just don’t buy the notion that Nichols did nothing and the cops were just looking for someone to beat down. No way.

I know you don't I'm familiar with your post history and I have a pretty good idea of exactly what you want to believe

Last edited:
Back